Day 2...

lazycrazykitten

Did anyone else find this game as glitchy as I did? At one point balthazar managed to eat my kacheek, even though he was on the other side of the screen. Another time my kacheek developed super speed, without the use of the little gold coin thing and ran across the corner of the screen, through the hedges and didn't stop until he managed to run into balthazar twice, effectively ending my game. *Can't even blame it on my computer this time, just got a new one that works sooo much better on games!* Then I finally managed to get a 380, click on the AAA, and of course, my score didn't process, so I had to repeat the performance cause I already clicked on AAA. I knew there was a reason I hated this game. How 'bout you guys? Did your game do anything incredibly wonky?

It wasn't buggy for me, but I still don't like this game very much :P I managed to get 335 points.. but I challenged Abigail anyways.

This game is working fine for me, and has always been working fine...

I'd try to update my flash I was you, or to play in another browser.

Easy score to beat XD. I scored over 500pts when I wrote TDN guide for Extreme Herder 2 ;D

At first I thought this would be hard, as the old version of the game I found impossible to get very far. Turned out it was dead easy :) I got it second try.

The only glitch that I noticed was that after being frozen balthazar would start to move again, but remain blue. Looked kind of weird

Wow i must suck at this.. Or at least get very unlucky. Most of the time there is a giant group of them right next to him and there is no way i can possibly get them all. I finally beat the score after like 15 tries. I am proud of myself though the highest i have gotten before today was 180 now it is 470.

I did it easily. My usual score on it is 400 although I hadn't played it in ages as I find it boring, but first (and only) go I managed 480 or something around that area. My only glitch was one of my pets miraculously jumped into the pen all by itself - so a helpful glitch!

How is everyone doing this? o_O I can't score higher than 200. Any advice?

Go for the Petpets closest to Balthazar first and collect any power-ups you see, unless they're on the other side, and Balthazar is getting close.

Uhh my tips would be to get any freeze crystals but save the petpets if you can before you get to it, but freeze him just before he eats it kinda thing. Use the power ups to your advantage of course. Go for the ones he's going for first.

Meh. I think most of it will be on the tdn page for the game. You might wanna check that out for tips?

I just thought of something else.

TNT has to play this for the Staff Tourney (or so Dirigibles says), so maybe they'll see how glitchy it is and fix it?

That WOULD make sense, unless their computers are somehow exempt to glitches from the game.

Now, about this staff tourney. How is it going to work?

I know they're starting on the 20th, but I'm kinda new to the whole "staff battling staff" thing.

I was assuming they would just play the games at their homes. xD

But anyway, you vote on how well you think each staff member will do in the Daily Dare. You can do this on the 20th, which is when the staff's progress will be revealed. That's basically it, I think.

well, my game didnt go crazy or anything but i was on the boards on neopets and i heard alot of complaints like that on extreme herder! but i challenged abigail because i got so mad at AAA when i challenged him on meerca chase. but, the good thing about the glitch was that you got free speed without the gem! :yes: but, i still find that pretty funny!! i wish that would happen to me! i laugh really easily