Day 2...

lazycrazykitten

Works just like ours does - the staff member who gets the better trophy wins! :) I think anyway...

Also, it helps in all games with levels to take breaks every so often inbetween levels -stops you going insane lol. The MAGAX II avatar took me 2 hours on jsut one play through! lol.

I praticed EHI for the avatar over and over and, although I never got it, I've become quite ace at EHII :P Just need to start practicing again and I'm sure I'll get it in no time :P And yes, it is very very glitchy >:(

Works just like ours does - the staff member who gets the better trophy wins! :) I think anyway...

Also, it helps in all games with levels to take breaks every so often inbetween levels -stops you going insane lol. The MAGAX II avatar took me 2 hours on jsut one play through! lol.

I praticed EHI for the avatar over and over and, although I never got it, I've become quite ace at EHII :P Just need to start practicing again and I'm sure I'll get it in no time :P And yes, it is very very glitchy >:(

hmm, thats funny, but ive never had a problem or glitch on any of my games except tunnel tumble and darigan dodgeball but thats just because of the lag. thats strange though. sorry if i didnt make sense! meant it was strange because of the glitchiness for you