Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*clicks you eggs*

your lucky. i havn't gotten a skywing yet.

EDIT: aw. you even have a two headed dragon! i want one of those...

*clicks you eggs*

your lucky. i havn't gotten a skywing yet.

EDIT: aw. you even have a two headed dragon! i want one of those...

I love skywings too! But it's hard to get since everyone wants it............ And I love the two headed dragons too! :(

Actually, I think most people are going for guardians. It's not so hard to get a skywing. I'd say it's about the same difficulty level as a plain-colored egg. ;o

Actually, I think most people are going for guardians. It's not so hard to get a skywing. I'd say it's about the same difficulty level as a plain-colored egg. ;o

Really?! Ooo... But every time I click it, it says that the dragon eggs have already been taken... But thanks for telling me that! :D

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3.91 days

'''

Should my white egg be cracking more? Or is this normal?

edit: right as I'm typing it cracks even more. upsidedown.gif Haha.

They wont hatch before 3,5 days!

I'm trying to get some new egg, I will post them later. I just love my new hatchling !

Hey everybody. I neomailed the leader of the Dragon cave guild.

And I got a new skywing^^

bslB.gif

Congratz!*click on eggs*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*clicks all new eggs/hatchlings*

dang, this site is popular

Please click my hatchlings!

bQmS.gif

4YT6.gif

your eggs are sick, you should hide them so that they don't get anymore clicks, they have enough.

ShadoWolf, I've taken your hatchlings off the list to keep them from getting more views. You should probably fog them for now until they either get better or grow up.

Okay guys, I've been seeing a lot of signatures breaking the adoptable egg rule.

If you have adoptable eggs in your signature, a maximum of 5 adoptables are allowed on one line. That's it. We don't want to clutter the page with images either! Five adoptables, one line.

Please please PLEASE make sure you stay within those boundaires. FIVE adoptables only; ONE line.

Now that you've burned your retinas, it would be a good idea to look at the signature guidelines to make sure you're following those rules. ;)

you should read all of the rules. i didn't the first time i joined, & i was warned several times. (i still do sometimes for posting less than 7 words, :P )

EDIT: Congrats, lemonest!

Okay guys, I've been seeing a lot of signatures breaking the adoptable egg rule.

Please please PLEASE make sure you stay within those boundaires. FIVE adoptables only; ONE line.

Now that you've burned your retinas, it would be a good idea to look at the signature guidelines to make sure you're following those rules. ;)

Whoops, sorry *takes off fogged eggs* Got to follow the rules!