Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got a new egg! I know its not a new type of dragon, but I don't have any from a white egg yet.

X2Y6.gif

WOOOT! I just got another one!

qnMc.gif

I am definately having a good day for eggs!

g3WJ.gif

Congratz on the eggs! I wanted a red one, but my scroll is full! Maybe I'll wait till my egg hatch! :D

My white one hatched! Yeey! :) Want it to grow up faster! ^^

Congratz to you too! White dragons are CUTE! I love mine too!

Our experts (or in this case, Anime) say that if a hatchling has enough views and/or clicks, the wings should sprout around the 5 day mark. Of course, this is the unofficial answer. :P

Mmk, because my white (past 5 day mark) and guardian (not past) have more clicks and overall veiws than one of my adults.

About 200 less unique veiws, though - is this the problem?

It might be. The scoring system is sort of complex, so no one is really sure how it works. :/ Your hatchling still has plenty of time to grow up, though. ^_^

I need help guys................ I have no more space in my siggy.... I don't want my skywing and my purple to die! :sad01_anim:

Please help! :sad02:

Click them to save them. Thanks...

egg:NppY.gifdwbr.gif

EDIT: My hatchling isn't growing! Why? I've waited a LONG time, since thier my starter eggs! Only my purple dragon grown...

Is there something wrong with them?? :crying:

EDIT2: I'm sorry........... I've been abit rude on the first edit... But... I'm sooooooooo worry... :sad02:

Hello I just found out about this dragon cave feeding forum from a link on twinskies (awesome new MMO game that hasn't been released yet) which I found from Neopets (well jellyneo and an interview with TOS - Ollie).

I have never had the dragon eggs before though I have seen them. The following are my very first eggs. I will put them here and hope others will click on them as I will click on everyone elses that I find.

Here my new babies are:

2plN.gif

kzjd.gif

lfFt.gif

APlT.gif

Thank You!!!

*EDITED changed code type, hope this is the right one :)