Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Announcement time! =D

Firstly, I've been noticing a few fogged dragons lately. Since it's kind of hard for two people to keep up with 62+ dragons, we'd like to ask if you could keep an eye on your dragons and make sure they don't have "softshell" or "hatchling sickness". If they do have this, there's always the option to "Hide" your egg, and you can watch it until the sickness goes away. ^_^

Secondly, Anime had the genius idea of having your names on the list linking to your scrolls! =D But the problem is, we don't have everyone's scroll link. Therefore, gimmie we request that, along with posting any new eggs, you also post the link to your scroll for everyone to see and admire. b)

I think that's it...Anime will remind me if I forgot anything.

I'm so sorry i havn't been here, i got grounded, then the internet went down, then my EXTREAMLY ANNOYING grandmother took firefox off her computer(i'm using hers, not mine) & put Internet Explorer back on, and UGH it's annoying here...

any way, show me the new eggies, and plz click mine!

OMG! You guys are an angel! Thanks for clicking my eggs! If it weren't for you guys, my skywing and my purple dragon must be dieing! THANKS again!

hatchling:dwbr.gifNppY.gif

And thier here to say thank you! Aren't they CUTE?! :laughingsmiley:

Exactly 7 days. To the minute. Then you can breed again.

And some people have neglected and Christmas dragons. Christmas ones should be avalible again this December, but very few know the secret to a Neglected.

I originally had three theories.

1. Make an egg hatch right as it was about to die. Disproved by TJ09's scroll. Cross that out. xD

2. Hatch an egg with softshell from too many views. Currently being tested.

3. Get the egg ready to hatch a couple days before, and hide it, which should starve the egg, and with good timing, it'll hatch with that kind of softshell. ^_^

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!! Another NEW egg! And it's a guardian one! Wee~!

And my other guardian is an adult now! YAY!

Please click on him/her(still don't know yet, LOL!)

rgrs.gif

Thanks if clicked!

EDIT: YAY! I got another new egg!!!!!!

egg:JHSZ.gif

A black one!! Can't wait for it to hatch!!

EDIT2: Wait a minute.... I'm full of eggs and hatchling in my siggy!!!! OMG! What am I gonna do........ Abandon the black one...?