Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

And your fog hatched as well. ;) You can get two more eggs until your pink hatches, because then you can't get any until someone grows up. >_<

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep seeing a lot during the drops, so they're probably the same rarity as splits. They shouldn't be too hard to get once a lot of people get them. xD

Wow...the first post might actually exceed the image limit if more people start to come. But that's a good thing; more customers and more satisfaction. xD

Thank you for supporting the Dragon Cave Feeding Thread!

[/sappypromotion]

Hey! Well I guess I might as well post here now I've been bludgeoned over the head several times by *cough* a certain mod. XD Anwayys, finally I'm not getting proxy-banned, so until it comes back I'm all good :P. Please click my eggs in my signature ^^, they're the only ones so far. I just missed out on a Guardian egg :(.

=Cameron=

OOO i like your new avatar/siggy set Ruto!

EDIT: @_@ y-you have a g-gardian dragon?!?!

*pouts* i want a rare dragon. :(

YAY! Finally a Hatchling! And the others are almost there... Think I´m going for one more...

Cool... Guardian. b)

There´s any chance if I breed two different species I manage to get a third one? Or the egg MUST be of one of the parents species?

EDIT: Way cool! While I wrote this another hatched!!! HEHHEHE

Joanah: Meh...who knows.

Micamone: They're not really rare, just popular. xD And thank you! ^_^

Genmaker: Nope, the only possibilities are the two species you bred. If you breed two whites, you can only get white. If you breed a skywing and a black, you can get either a skywing or black. Simple. xD

Genmaker: Nope, the only possibilities are the two species you bred. If you breed two whites, you can only get white. If you breed a skywing and a black, you can get either a skywing or black. Simple. xD

Well, that would be something interesting... Like when they release some new breed be a mix of other two species... ^_^ ANd like, can I get a NEW black from OLD black parents?

And how about a deseased dragon? Has anyone seen one of these eggs?

The special holiday nes? I only know the Chistmas one...

And on a side note, got new egg. :graduated:

Dead dragon? That's only gotten if you kill your dragon, and it's just a picture of a tombstone.

Oops, English is NOT my first language. :*

I didn´t mean deceased, went from the word desease (it´s equal to sickness, right?).

I was wondering about the Neglected/Sick Dragon. Anyone know how it appears?

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. xD

I don't think anyone is sure on how to get it, the ones that haven't don't know how it happened. My lab researchers are currently undergoing numerous experiments and are awaiting results. xD

XD This is getting popular - dragons that show up on this topic grow really fast. :yes: