Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Haha yeah I know, but it seems like I'm just the most unluckiest guy in terms of getting a black alt. A person had three not so long ago (Morgan, I think..)

Wait, what's the contest for again? Is it like why we'd like a gold egg or something?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it is, Anime saied that she will give a gol egg for the winner.

Sorry, but I didnt know that it was there on the first page :whistle:.

The prize is Trella Dorkface's (a Triplicate Gold who's also a Dorkface and has TasyMag blood) first Gold egg. Second place is a normal Triplicate Gold (whatever gen I have handy at the time) and I'm going to make a Custom Splice Trainer Sprite for the funniest entry. And, I think I was a little unclear on this, I want something unique and entertaining. Not "I don't have one and your golds are cool." but more like a little story of sorts. Why you of all people deserve this egg. Are you going to save it from evil monsters? Is it a gift from the dragon gods? Make me laugh, make me cry, make me think "This person deserves this egg."

Also, Morgan quoted the rules for this on the page before this one.

o_O a Triplicate Gold is a GOld dragon who can tarce it's lineage to my Gold Arinia... A Dorkface is any dragon who goes back to Midas Dorkface. TasyMag blood means that some of her ancestors are my best breeding pair Tasykin and Magicen. Trella is all three, and her child is, well, a firstborn Gold with all of that lineage.

Got a special egg this time. ;)

You all know about Hoshiso, the Alt Vine I snagged off the abandons with lineage from my own scroll. Did you know I had a Water dragon custom-bred that's a Dorkface AND has realtions on Morgan's scroll? Well, the Alt's a male, and the Water (Mizu Dorkface) is a female... So I decided to create the AACDL. The Animorgan Ancestory Cross Dorkface Line. Simple, really. When these two dragons are bred, they create dragons that have links to my scroll, Morgan's scroll, AND they're Dorkfaces. THis week I finally have one to give away to any member with room on their scroll. It's a Vine this time. Want it? Say so.

Only Anime finds stuff like this. xD

I think someone in that egg's lineage is related to Symia and Pyo. That's where I come in. xD

Ooh I can't wait till my gold hatches and I have a breeding spot ^^ I have a silver from two of my cave-dragons and an Animorgan Ancestory Cross Dorkface Line dragon to breed it with o:

hey there! *clicks eggs and hatchies in sight* got some new and not-so-new eggs, please add them to the Viewing Thread...

T8F0.gif PVbF.gif 1rJq.gif ac4D.gif lSTZ.gif *hopes the vine is an alt*

EDIT: this hatchie too, please, he needs some extra-views VJVb.gif

Grats on your silver army, Anime ^^

Woah, got a second gold egg from breeding @-@ This is getting weird.

Edit: Another silver D: So many.