Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never know when I'll get one in.

Also, I just snagged a mature male Skywing (Score!) so I'll have a mate for Trella in a matter of days. I only have two entries for her firstborn contest, so you guys mgiht wanna enter soon...

I have an idea. Hear me out. XP

Recently my Dorkface gold gendered, and upon counting, Trella Dorkface is an 8th gen Dorkface, a 4th gen Triplicate Gold, and she has TasyMag blood. I want to give away her firstborn gold (which will be a 9th gen Dorkface and a 5th gen Triplicate Gold). But not just give away.... I want those of you who want it to PM me* with a good reason. Don't just say "Because I don't have a gold." Make it creative, make me want to give you this special future gold. It doesn't have to be true, or even possible for that matter. Anyone can enter, so long as you have a dragon cave scroll. The only deadline is when the fabled gold is laid. Could be a week, could be a month, I don't know. Wanna try your hand? Then enter.**

PS: If there is another that I find amazing enough to count as a second place, they'll get a Triplicate Gold with no Dorkface in them, probably 2nd or 3rd gen. Funniest entry gets a custom splice pokemon trainer.***

Good luck.... ;)

*Only entires sent by PM will count. Anything else will be disregarded and probably snickered at.

**One entry per person. You can overwrite your old one if you wish, but only the most recent sent will count.

***I can give examples of my CSPTs. It will be based off the winner's choices for colors, ect, and totally unique. First and second place Gold winners are eligible to win the CSPT.

My sources tell me that only two people have entered this contest. There cannot be any winners with only two people. :( Come on, there's no hurt in trying. ;o

All my three blacks are grown and none of them is an alt *bangs head on the table*. Is a geode the alt of a Stone cuz I have a grown stone dude?

Cute Cybunny, please check the FAQ on on the first page of this thread. I answered that there.

Also, I bred Trella and Flince today and got a no intrest. :( This means entires are open for another week at least. Please enter.

The five-clickable rule confuzzled me. XD I guess that's what happens when someone gets addicted to this thing for the first time. Anyway, three of my eggs are somewhere in the last page. I can't wait to see the hatchlings all grown up. :D

Two new blacks!

513c.gif 5e2L.gif

Let's hope they're actually alts this time. (I think these would be my 24th and 25th tries.)

Oh, and I also froze my split, so you can remove it from the viewing thread, Anime.

Hey livvy, you have too much dragons in your sig. Just warning you. :)

Ha, yea, I keep looking at it and thinking "Ack, I have an extra!" and then I remember the Gold isn't an egg at all.

Still going for the alt., Will? *crosses fingers* Good luck!

Thanks for telling me. ^_^

Anyways, I, once again, encourage everyone to enter my little contest. Remember, I don't want "I don't have one" as your main reason, I want something entertaining and unique.

Livvy, I put my symbol on it for a reason. xD So you'd know it's not a real egg.