Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Hmm... maybe the Dragon Cave server has been set to block hotlinking to temporarily reduce the load while the site gets back on its feet?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odd... *runs off to get links to test*

http://dragcave.net/user/agentAA

VQTE.gifJsom.gifzKQg.gifXBhw.gif

Edit: o_O It's working fine for me... that is weird.

I have gone through everything on the viewing thread and put all ER eggs and hatchlings on the DC fansite ER. I also want to take a moment to ask that, if you freeze a hatchling that is on the thread, PLEASE tell us so we can take it down!

Ah well. better luck next time.

There are offically no eggs left, just hatchlings. Aslo, I feel it's worth mentioning that there were no more than 5 total casulties on our thread since the site went down.

Well, untill the new server is at the new host, we're on the old, smaller server. Since it's weaker, in order to keep the site up at all, breeding and nearly all drops are off, and with most dragons almost grown there's not many going through the abandons. Hopefully the server will get there soon.

Well, the latest on the server's location is that the old (crappy) host just shipped it last night, so the guess is currently with TJ09 later this afternoon, and then off to the new host in Miami, hopefully getting there tomorrow. Add in updates and tests and the current estimate of normalcy is Saturday.

-faints- i soo still want the Lagmonster. I will cross fingers that everything pans out on time. Im soo anxious to breed its crazy. But I will have to force myself to wait because of all the rare drops that I dont want to miss.

Offical Topic

In short, the server is at the new host (Yay!) and, as the site is down, all the data's being transfered and updated and stuff.

As for breeding: As in says in the above link, for the first week it'll be phased to different people so we don't explode the server right when it's back. After the week, free breeding once again.

BREEDING IS BACK.

Not entirely, though. People have a set time on when they can breed again so the server doesn't get overloaded. If you want to find out your time, just choose the Breed option on one of your dragons, and it'll give you the earliest date you can breed again. ^_^

Morgan.... xD Shoulda started with

DRAGON CAVE IS BACK!!

Anyways, yeah, when can YOU breed?

Sunday April 05, 2009 03:09:07 PM EDT