Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glad to be back and with so many eggs to try for now. look at the ones i got. by the way did the eggs get a bit taller and skinnier or is that my new screen being strange

That's an alt, Tivsy! Congrats!

I managed to snag a Silver hatchling from the AP. When I got it I was like o_O I think I messed up a transfer for someone.... I also got one of the new eggs, and I've seen... two others of the new ones? But I missed them.

9Eg5.gif bABQ.gif

EDIT: And another Saved!

e430.gif

1d20h left :(

EDIT II:

And another?

17cz.gif

1d14h

u0T8.gif

*insert choir of angels here*

It's here, it's born, it's Trella's firstborn Gold! Not only that, her firstborn overall! I only got 5 entries (I thought there'd be more) and as such, the winners are...

In second and getting one of the random other golds currently on my scroll.... Jikuu! Yayness. ^_^

And in first... the winner of this lovely Dorkface Triplicate Gold... kaiandshadow!!

If Jikuu will PM with with her MSN or AIM info (safety reasons while transfering) I can get hers to her.

Also, Kai needs to just contact me on MSN (and make sure you have room this time plz!!!)

I dropped one of my sun eggs. It's the one that's not the code 1ViQ

Strange, it's telling me I can't pick up any more eggs, but I only have 3...unless...do dead eggs count as an egg?

*loves how people have lisened enough to answer questions* Yay for you guys. :3

Anyways, that was put in place to keep people from killing eggs to unlock themselves.