Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

These changes should be pretty nifty =) Im excited for them now!

Edit: Some of these changes have already happened like being able to rename your dragons and lineage for vampires. And yaay for christmas eggs being breedable. I got the cheerful one and te pepperment festive one =P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're extremely distracted people, aren't we? xD

Anyways, you just need to keep an eye on your dragons, they're fairly easy to care for.

Also, Chrismas '10s are dropping, currently being called Ribbons. They'll drop till the 28th, stopping at 11:59:59 on Dec 27th. Catch them while you can! I have my two.

Also, be sure to click on the new tree at the top of your scroll every day. Details are on this thrad, but you don't wanna miss out!

• 3 weeks later...

You need to stick them in some ERs.

http://draghatch.tk/

This is a good one, though you need to be sure and put ERs in the seprate ER box as well as the normal thing.

http://dc.vg/dragons/

This one has a one-click entry thing. Just put in your scroll name and it'll bring up all your eggs and unfrozen hatchies. Just hit the check boxes to add them and they go where ever they need to go.

Thank you so much! *hugs*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Anyone willing to click my eggies? I'm afriad that they'll all die at this rate. =(

I clicked!

Um... it's fine if you just stick them here in your TDN siggy. I'm pretty sure most of my clicks come from the nice people here at TDN.

I clicked!

Um... it's fine if you just stick them here in your TDN siggy. I'm pretty sure most of my clicks come from the nice people here at TDN.

Thankies! =3 And I put them in the dragon dump thing that Anime was so kind to post. That saved their lives as eggs

I suppose then for christmas dragons I would want one adult male and one adult female...

Those dragon dump sites are brilliant!

Many event dragons are single-gender.

For example, the Christmas dragons were all-female, with the exception of the Holly, which is all male, I believe. C:

Not quite. When Hollies were release they were all male, but those bred later can be male or female. Yulebucks are all male, and Snow Angels and Ribbons are all female. In order, those are the Christmas 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 dragons.

Since DC was so small when Hollies were released, there's a very small number of them out there. However, the owners do breed theme very year so they'll get a little eaiser to get ahold of each Christmas. Also, a lot of the Runner Ups in the Tree Decorating Contest likely chose Holly eggs, so that increased the number.

I have all but the Holly from that list.

so I got a dragon cave...thing...and some dragon eggs. so I put them in my siggy. Am i doing this right? I want them to hatch :D

Yay my dragons started to hatch!! :D *huggles them* I have to wait for them to grow up before I can get more eggs right?

You need to stick them in some ERs.

http://draghatch.tk/

This is a good one, though you need to be sure and put ERs in the seprate ER box as well as the normal thing.

http://dc.vg/dragons/

This one has a one-click entry thing. Just put in your scroll name and it'll bring up all your eggs and unfrozen hatchies. Just hit the check boxes to add them and they go where ever they need to go.

Oh wow this is sweet :D So every time one of my hatchlings pops up, someone can click on it, and it will get a click?

Will this make my hatchlings grow up faster? :O I wanna breed dragons and stuff :D

Yes it helps them. But be careful- stick them in too early and you risk getting too many too fast. Wait untill they're at least a day old before you add them.

Yes it helps them. But be careful- stick them in too early and you risk getting too many too fast. Wait untill they're at least a day old before you add them.

Huh? I'm confused. They hatched yesterday and I added them this morning. Will they die if they grow too fast? I don't quite understand the growing system...and by that I mean I don't get it at all xD

If a hatchie/egg gets a lot of views (and/or clicks) in a very short period of time, they get sick. If you catch it and fog them for a while, they'll be fine. If you don't and they keep getting views they can die. Newborn eggs are more suseptible to this, so it's best to wait a day or two before putting them in a hatchery. Hatchies are usually good to go overall unless they're getting an isnane number of views.

I don't think mine have an insane number of views :O Do you think they'll be ok, or should i try to fog them :/