HAMS

Tyler.

Which means that HAMS is weak. We don't want that now do we?

Very good. *nods*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If HAMS is weak, we need to weed out the problem.

Ryan is going to PM Trinston today. If there is no response, us leaders will have a plan.

So...just putting this out there, but the HAMS rp is rather dead...

I've been trying to place a post there, but I've been busy. I'll get to it after school.

Ooh! I love pop quizzes! Let me think...

Being kicked out of HAMS?

DING-DING-DING-DING-DING! We have a winner!!

The answer is yes.

Ok I'm here. I've only just PMed Ryan back, and hopefully you know that I have school, and today there was an after schol club that I go to and...I'm just not bothered to say it all over again, maybe Ryan'll tell you.

Yes, I've been told. I am being tested for depression, I am in a punishing school that is so hard that I want to drop out, I fight with my father daily, and I'm slowly losing my chances to use the laptop. And yet I STILL sign on daily.

Please don't put the "I'm only 10" excuse, because I'm only 4 years ahead of you. It isn't much of a difference. Not to mention that my brother is going to be 10 next month, and has afterschool daily. And his life isn't devoured.

Do we have to hang around HAMS (or not hang around) to be active?

I've been lurking the HAMS page, but don't really know what to say.

Please don't put the "I'm only 10" excuse, because I'm only 4 years ahead of you. It isn't much of a difference. Not to mention that my brother is going to be 10 next month, and has afterschool daily. And his life isn't devoured.

=_= CAV, you don't know where I live, and what I deal with. And I'd like it stay that way.

=_= CAV, you don't know where I live, and what I deal with. And I'd like it stay that way.

Then don't make hollow excuses.

And you don't know what I have to deal with. Look at the HOP, and see the crap I have to put up with on a daily basis.

I have been inactive lately, I'm starting to think I don't deserve my leader position

At least you contributed to the group. Unlike someone who's been more inactive than you.

I agree with Cornflakes...if you really need to argue with him, send a PM. I understand your frustrated though, and I do agree, if your going to use an excuse, make it a viable one. I'm 21, I have been looking for a job, trying to get into university, and I have my own problems to deal with, but I am getting on nearly everyday. And when I have a job that will remain too.