Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read that many of you have trouble with the Black, White and Rainbow worms, but has anyone had trouble with the Pink worm? I can't seem to get it, no matter how many times I refresh the page. Any hints will be helpful.

Thanks!

Do you know where the pink worm is located? In case you don't, it's in the caves, and it appears right to the... left.. I believe, of the magma pool.

I hope that helps.

I found all the worms for the second time~

Anybody want me to test any theories??

I also copied the URL for the black worm.

I don't think it works to use it though.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mawawawa! I just gotta get pink, black and rainbow, I know where they are, I've only refreshed like three3 times and THEY HAVE NEVER SHOWED UP! <3 IS NOW BROKEN! Also I got my Bori, Beezyst, to go magma! Never even used a paintbrush before! Hopefully the first ever Bori to go magma...probably not...

----------------------

24 HR Delivery Of Weirdness

Mawawawa! I just gotta get pink, black and rainbow, I know where they are, I've only refreshed like three3 times and THEY HAVE NEVER SHOWED UP! <3 IS NOW BROKEN! Also I got my Bori, Beezyst, to go magma! Never even used a paintbrush before! Hopefully the first ever Bori to go magma...probably not...

----------------------

I needed the same, but pink just appeared for me about 2 minutes ago. So black and rainbow to go.

Congrats on your Bori.

I'm thinking of trying to get my Xweetok on my side account. But I haven't decided yet. The Xweetok is my favorite when painted Magma.

Cool! My solution to finding them all is just flicking from town to cave, town to cave and on and on. After about an hour it's not working. :sleeping_03anim:

Edit: OK I finally got pink! Black and rainbow left!

-------------

Cool! My solution to finding them all is just flicking from town to cave, town to cave and on and on. After about an hour it's not working. :sleeping_03anim:

I tried that the first day. I did okay, but I get tired of going back and forth. What I do now... is keep the Caves open in one tab, and the City in another. Then between doing work stuff, and being on other pages, I refresh each page a time or two. Then I go back to what I was doing. It's less frustrating to me that way. And it seems to be working well for me so far.

I have all 10 worms and have had it since either last night or the night before, but I really don't understand what you do next. :\ I go to the dark cave and it says: "It's much too dark in here to see! You'd better find an appropriate light source, otherwise you'd be doomed to spend your days stumbling in the dark." So yeah, I'm pretty confused...

I have all 10 worms and have had it since either last night or the night before, but I really don't understand what you do next. :\ I go to the dark cave and it says: "It's much too dark in here to see! You'd better find an appropriate light source, otherwise you'd be doomed to spend your days stumbling in the dark." So yeah, I'm pretty confused...

What you do next is go to your inventory. Open up the lantern. On the bottom of the drop-down menu, it'll say something to the effect of, fill the lantern. If you do that, it puts the worms in, and it glows. Then you go to the dark cave with that in your inventory and search for the red rocks (Can't remember the proper term.)

After you find it in the caves, the worms quit glowing. That's when you go back to Lampwicks. He says he'll nurse them back to health. He gives you a wearable lantern to keep. Then you start all over tomorrow. You go back to Lampwicks, get a new empty lantern, and hunt for the worms again.

WOOOHOOOO I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE BLACK WORM AFTER SEARCHING FOR TWO HOURS OR SOMEWHERE AROUND THAT!!!! Now I just gotta get the rainbow worm! Nad you just gotta go to your inventory, click on that empty lamp, click the drop down menu, click Fill with worms or whatever, click OK or whatever and go to the cave! No I haven't done this yet I've still gotta find the rainbow worm.

Edit: The proper term is Red Moltite like the Malactite from Late comment I know.

------------------

WOOOHOOOO I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE BLACK WORM AFTER SEARCHING FOR TWO HOURS OR SOMEWHERE AROUND THAT!!!! Now I just gotta get the rainbow worm! Nad you just gotta go to your inventory, click on that empty lamp, click the drop down menu, click Fill with worms or whatever, click OK or whatever and go to the cave! No I haven't done this yet I've still gotta find the rainbow worm.

Yay! I'm still hunting. It took me days to find the black one from Day 1. (But I got off work 2.5 hours after the worm thing went live. Only had a 6 hr work day the next day, then I was off work until yesterday. So I barely got online at home. I found the black one right away when I went to page yesterday when I got to work.)

EDIT: Haha I knew it was something like that... but I didn't want to take the time to look it up to be sure. Sad... I'd rather say something super generic (like red rocks) than spell it wrong.

Yay! I'm still hunting. It took me days to find the black one from Day 1. (But I got off work 2.5 hours after the worm thing went live. Only had a 6 hr work day the next day, then I was off work until yesterday. So I barely got online at home. I found the black one right away when I went to page yesterday when I got to work.)

EDIT: Haha I knew it was something like that... but I didn't want to take the time to look it up to be sure. Sad... I'd rather say something super generic (like red rocks) than spell it wrong.

Heh. I'm not sure wether that's lucky that you found it straight when you came home from work which I have never experienced before!

--------------------

Heh. I'm not sure wether that's lucky that you found it straight when you came home from work which I have never experienced before!

That black worm was driving me crazy. No matter what... I couldn't find it. Anytime I checked at home... it was hiding. But I got to work, signed on Neo... did a few dailies... went through my work email, went to Moltara... and there it was. I was thrilled. I'd be waiting far too long for that worm.

That black worm was driving me crazy. No matter what... I couldn't find it. Anytime I checked at home... it was hiding. But I got to work, signed on Neo... did a few dailies... went through my work email, went to Moltara... and there it was. I was thrilled. I'd be waiting far too long for that worm.

Well the black worm drove me off Kreludor! Now my most rarest worm is the rainbow one!

Well the black worm drove me off Kreludor! Now my most rarest worm is the rainbow one!

Just like the first day... I'm waiting on the rainbow and black. And I'm fairly sure the black one will be last. But I'm not going to drive myself crazy like the first day... I have both locations open in different tabs, and I'm playing a game in another tab, so I can check here and there, instead of obssesively refreshing.

Thanks. That helped tremendously. :] I guess I didn't think of clicking on the lantern...I kept clicking on the worms. xP But thanks to explaining...really helped tons and yay to be done. *nods*

Thanks. That helped tremendously. :] I guess I didn't think of clicking on the lantern...I kept clicking on the worms. xP But thanks to explaining...really helped tons and yay to be done. *nods*

Glad to help. I wouldn't have thought of that myself. But thankfully, by the time I finally had all the worms, I'd been watching and talking to people on here, so when it happened to me, I knew exactly what to do.

Just like the first day... I'm waiting on the rainbow and black. And I'm fairly sure the black one will be last. But I'm not going to drive myself crazy like the first day... I have both locations open in different tabs, and I'm playing a game in another tab, so I can check here and there, instead of obssesively refreshing.

Well I've hardly ever refreshed until now when I only need Mr. Rainbow Worm and that's it.

----------------------

Well I've hardly ever refreshed until now when I only need Mr. Rainbow Worm and that's it.

I've been refreshing because I want to be able to find them all today. With the first time, I found my last worm at like, 7:30am, then I had 11.5 hours left of my shift at work and I couldn't do any searching for the worms... I had to wait to start over today. So I want to get it finished up today, so I can start over again tomorrow.

I've been refreshing because I want to be able to find them all today. With the first time, I found my last worm at like, 7:30am, then I had 11.5 hours left of my shift at work and I couldn't do any searching for the worms... I had to wait to start over today. So I want to get it finished up today, so I can start over again tomorrow.

Well I've only just started today and I just want to do the one tommorow and get a little bit more fashion with that Friendly Growing Lamp!

------------------

Well I've only just started today and I just want to do the one tommorow and get a little bit more fashion with that Friendly Growing Lamp!

Can you get the wearable more than once? I thought I read that you couldn't. Though, by now... it's probably possible to buy them rather cheap. I used mine on my Lupe. My poor Lupe only had a background... no other customizing. I decided he needed it.

Can you get the wearable more than once? I thought I read that you couldn't. Though, by now... it's probably possible to buy them rather cheap. I used mine on my Lupe. My poor Lupe only had a background... no other customizing. I decided he needed it.

Uhuh...you should see Beezyst, my Bori! He is really customized to the max...well over the max after I get the lamp!

------------------

Uhuh...you should see Beezyst, my Bori! He is really customized to the max...well over the max after I

I think my Shoryu, Spritzieblue, is my most customized. I'm working on getting bigger into the customizing. When I first started Neopets (and took my last break) they didn't have any of the customizing stuff. I'm doing it slowly, plus I want the items I put on them, to fit in with the pet. I'm weird like that I guess.

And... still no luck on the rainbow and black worms for me.

I think my Shoryu, Spritzieblue, is my most customized. I'm working on getting bigger into the customizing. When I first started Neopets (and took my last break) they didn't have any of the customizing stuff. I'm doing it slowly, plus I want the items I put on them, to fit in with the pet. I'm weird like that I guess.

And... still no luck on the rainbow and black worms for me.

Bah, I just put on the clothes and not care wether they fit in or not.

Edit: WOOHOOO! I GOT THE RAINBOW WORM!

-----------------------