Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh. The rainbow worm is impossible.

Also, for anyone looking for the black worm, on the page, for me it showed up as a purple worm, which I had already found. But when I clicked it, it was black

The rainbow and black have always given me trouble. I'm still searching for both today, from yesterday.

I've got eight! Had to refresh about a hundred times for the pink (what?! and here i thought it was the white meant to cause me troubles) - just hunting for the black and rainbow ones now. Epic joy. ;)

The white gave me trouble the first day, it was number 8 that I found. Yesterday, white was the first I found. And of course, both days, black and rainbow were last. Still waiting on those 2 today.

It's been four days since I found the last nine worm... what is up with that black one?

Of course, I'm not spending five hours straight looking for it each day, so that could explain it...

Black is shy, I think. Or it just likes to steal people's sanity.

Edit: I finally found the black worm. Now I just have to find the rainbow. But I have the rest of the day to find it.

i finally got all of my worms and my red molite.

does anyone know where i can get a piece of scrap metal now?

The scrap metal is only available either in shops, or by a random event. I've heard lots of people saying they got them as random events while searching for their worms. I'm not sure the price of the scrap metal in shops if you haven't gotten the random event.

Oh god now it's hard! Apparently I left the hatch open and the worms snuck out at midnight or something!

Was that after you took them to Lampwicks, when they stopped glowing? If that's the case, I think there's different messages from him when you go to pick them back up, that explains the reason why you get a new lantern and have to start all over with the worm search. I don't remember what he said when I went back for them the next day.

Edit: I actually found my black worm from yesterday, about an hour ago. Now I'm just waiting on the rainbow one.

Was that after you took them to Lampwicks, when they stopped glowing? If that's the case, I think there's different messages from him when you go to pick them back up, that explains the reason why you get a new lantern and have to start all over with the worm search. I don't remember what he said when I went back for them the next day.

Edit: I actually found my black worm from yesterday, about an hour ago. Now I'm just waiting on the rainbow one.

Uhuh

------------------

24 HR Delivery Of Weirdness

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The scrap metal is only available either in shops, or by a random event. I've heard lots of people saying they got them as random events while searching for their worms. I'm not sure the price of the scrap metal in shops if you haven't gotten the random event.

well i looked on th shop wizard and couldn't find anyone selling any.

well i looked on th shop wizard and couldn't find anyone selling any.

You need to search "Scrap Metal and Stone"

Right now, it's selling for about 3,000NP and up.

Edit: Another item needed for the creation of petpets is the "Miscellaneous Gears" Those are found in piles in Moltara City... random to find them too... except you have to spot a pile on the map, then click them. Those are selling in shops for about, 17,000NP and up.

You need to search "Scrap Metal and Stone"

Right now, it's selling for about 3,000NP and up.

Edit: Another item needed for the creation of petpets is the "Miscellaneous Gears" Those are found in piles in Moltara City... random to find them too... except you have to spot a pile on the map, then click them. Those are selling in shops for about, 17,000NP and up.

thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something has happened!

The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals 'Purple Worm'

Well, that isn't what I was hoping for. And my Black Worm went missing earlier today. Will I be able to find them again?

EDIT: I found them again.

I didn't know the worms could be stolen... :eh:

I just started searching two days ago. Got 'em all except the rainbow one. I've refreshed so many times & I can't find it!! At least I found the pile of gears randomly while refreshing.

Lucky you. I didn't want to spend to days searching for the rainbow worm but here I am still searching!

I am stuck now looking for the black worm but on my refreshing travels i found some cogs so i took them to tangors workshop and gave them to him with some obsidian and he made an Oop petpet im quite chuffed.

EDIT: been looking for 3 days now and still no black worm it's doing my head in :S

EDIT: Finally I have the last worm and have been to the cave to get the moltite

If you are worried about losing/having the worm stolen just put them into you SDB. I've been adding the worms to it and I just found the black worm.

Also is there a place here that has started a list of what plus what gets you a certain petpet or is it random as of now?