Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

It`s the fourth time I`m hunting them,

I think it`s getting easier and easier

This time, when I opened the window there were 4 worms waiting for me( unfortunately wasn`t neither the black nor the rainbow)

Just do it while you play games, so doesn`t get so annoying. =D

umm is there some kind of pattern too the caves or random because no matter which way i go i get that lame lava monster

It`s random :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRRR does anyone have ANY info on the black worm?? *pulls out hair* i got all of the worms the first day except for that stinkin black worm!!! ive been looking for it for 3 days!!!!! ist just laughing at me....*hears cackling from the distance...*

i was looking for it for 5 days and it finally showed up this morning...dont give up!!

i have all ten worms and the lantern... how come i can't see anything in the cave still?

oh nevermind i figured it out

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i had every worm but rainbow, and so i took a break from refreshing to do my dailies, first to do the advent calendar, then to play the wheel of excitement.... i won the pant devil stealing my yellow worm. fml

My theory has been confirmed. The Pant Devil WILL take your worms...

I'm sorry you lost your worm. :(

My theory has been confirmed. The Pant Devil WILL take your worms...

I'm sorry you lost your worm. :(

HAH!! your still on that and my pant devil attractor theory works too....just have one and if the pant devil strikes it will only take that...thank god

GRRRR does anyone have ANY info on the black worm?? *pulls out hair* i got all of the worms the first day except for that stinkin black worm!!! ive been looking for it for 3 days!!!!! ist just laughing at me....*hears cackling from the distance...*

There isn't anything to it to tell-I HATE the random stuff :evil:

Took me several hours of refreshing to get the rainbow and black worms. For some reason those two seem to be the holdouts, but besides that-there's no rhyme or reason or figuring anything out. Just keep hitting f5 and try not to lose your mind lol.

All of this for one lousy wearable, too. I sure hope there's more to it later or something, because that was SO not worth it.

You also get the red moltite, which I was sad to find really dropped in price. :( The moltite can be used to make more moltara petpets. Steampunk style apparently.

You also get the red moltite, which I was sad to find really dropped in price. :( The moltite can be used to make more moltara petpets. Steampunk style apparently.

well if your not happy about the price then just SDB it and watch the price rise!(or drop?)

yah i'd say it took me 5 days to find the black worm luckily the tonu fell asleep for me..

Lucky! The tonu is more of an insomniac than any of the pokemon that have the ability insomnia. The worms, they're just playing hard to get. It's that tonu I want (at least for it to go to sleep).

Lucky! The tonu is more of an insomniac than any of the pokemon that have the ability insomnia. The worms, they're just playing hard to get. It's that tonu I want (at least for it to go to sleep).

yah id say i almost screamed when i saw him asleep!!

well i wish you the best of luck in getting a magma pet! :evo:

The worth of the items collected from Moltara and the petpets/toys made from them will only go lower as people collect/make/hunt them everyday like crazy! :D I got my Vaggendotra 5000 at the TP for 280k. it will only go lower. I think that trend is sure enough. eventually everyone will have it or get bored with it to resell it at even a lower price. I don't think holding on to the metal scraps, gears, or moltite and putting it in your SDB will be worthless in 2 months or so if this continues. :D the prices by then would be sooooo ridiculously cheap!

that's just my 2 cents worth. :P

I've been having the same problem... I swear the black worm is a lie ><

i have 8 worms and i can't get the black one and the rainbow one can't get it on Shop wizard.

TDN says you need the Vaggendotra 5000 to get access and TP price is about 325k. Those who

have AotA trophy can get access by going to Tangor's workshop by combining friendly glowing

lantern, rainbow worm and i forgot two petpets try the one looking like a cat(mind you it's a

moltara petpet) and the black one taht has four legs. Those without the trophy use four petpets

made from Tangor's will get you the Vaggendotra 5000 and access to the Magma Pool. I only

have the Dal, combine Shiny Obsidian and scrap metal and stone(scrap metal and stone costs

15k if you want it free get it at a random event that's what I did.) The worms appear to be

appearing at whatever time they want and never have i spotted a rainbow one or a black one.

they're problably quite hard to get in my opinion. Shiny Obsidian is available for free on the

Main moltara page just click on the jewels at the bottom left have corner. Hope it helps. :grrr:

i have all ten worms and the lantern... how come i can't see anything in the cave still?

Click on the lantern in your inventory and select fill it with worms in the drop down list. tHen you can go to the cave and get your red moltite. i think there could be an alternative or getting the red moltite at the TP.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.