Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying for three days to get the black worm. I saw a page that said 9:30 PM NST, which just went by. Has anyone figured out it the times are consistent on a day-to-day basis? Or is it something like "Mondays @ 9:30 PM NST, Tuesdays @ 10:00 PM NST..." This is the most frustrated I have been with a Neopets quest because all the "confirmed" times for the black worm are in the middle of the night for me.

Hey just found something out... Once you find all the worms and put them in your lantern, and go through the cave and get the red molite. Go to Tangor's Workshop and give him the red molite and a Shiny Obsidian then you should either see a Val on that page or in your Inventory "thats where mine was". I hope you can find all the worms and get through the caves took forever haha. well injoy:P

I can't believe this! I kept my worms and lantern in the SDB last time because I afraid that they may get stolen then today I forgotten to take lantern out then when I click on the pink worm I can't pick it up because I don't have the lantern with me so I have to look for it again >.<

I think I figured it out. The worms quest is used to gather the required items (red moltite/misc. gears/scrap metal and wood/ shiny obsidian) to make l the tangor robotic petpets and combine tem into the Vaggendotra 5000 . I belive after creating it (the Vaggendotra 5000 ) you will possibly be able to enter the magma pool. I have devised this from a few people saying they created one of the tangor petpets and then gaining access to the magma pool. If anyone is able to create all the petpets pretty much right away please test my theory of creating the Vaggendotra 5000 and attempt to enter the magma pool then post your results.

you dont need the petpet for a magma pet. i dont have all the worms yet but have a magma neopet! just refresh the gruad a couple of times till he falls asleep :)

now to find that purple worm!! ^_^

you dont need the petpet for a magma pet. i dont have all the worms yet but have a magma neopet! just refresh the gruad a couple of times till he falls asleep :)

now to find that purple worm!! ^_^

I think he's testing when the guard will *let* you in, not be asleep. Some people have made petpets at Tangor's Workshop then been granted access - it didn't work for me. Certain people might have to make certain ones - but the toy could grant anyone access is what he's trying to say.

I think he's testing when the guard will *let* you in, not be asleep. Some people have made petpets at Tangor's Workshop then been granted access - it didn't work for me. Certain people might have to make certain ones - but the toy could grant anyone access is what he's trying to say.

That is what I'm trying to say.

Oh! Finally found the black worm. Like 40 seconds ago, haha.

Pink & Rainbow left.

It came up purple, in Moltara. Then black in my inventory, Oo

EDIT: just found rainbow!!

EDIT: got them all! :'D

I found a Lava monster, which kinda freaked me out. Lol