Magma Xweetok Preview!

Superfly

TDN was the first major help site to break the news that there would be a new magma color coming to Neopia, way back in August. We now have continuing coverage with an amazing, high-definition preview of the Magma Xweetok. This is what most of the magma pets will look like when they are released, and according to Neocolours.de there will be over 20 more species initially released in this color. Amazing.

magma-preview.png

Thanks to goldmoogletron and kaltes_bueffet on our forums and the NeoBoards for the tip. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also kaltes_bueffet technically posted about it right before me so he/she should probably also be credited. x_x

I edited him in. ;) Thanks.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Bad TJ!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm male ;) Thanks anyway xD

Btw.: Magma looks very nice, but I'm a bit disappointed about the ears. The magma yurble do have different ears and they look so much cooler =).

114.gif

The more I look at it the more I dislike it. The random speckling on it reminds me of the Biscuit color, a little bit. :|

Btw.: Magma looks very nice, but I'm a bit disappointed about the ears. The magma yurble do have different ears and they look so much cooler =).

114.gif

It does have the same swirly pattern as the Yurble's ears on its right knee-ish area, so its perhaps a pattern for the colour. Some other pets will probably have it for ears :)

It does look very cool, but it's so much like fire. I wish they had done something different.

I wonder if they will retire fire now? Has anyone heard anything to suggest that this might be the case?

p.s. It is so fitting that Xweetoks get the honor of being first in line...since...you know...they are THE BOMB!

Hmm...I wasn't too excited about this color when it was first reported, thought I'd rather see a totally different color than one that's kinda similar to one we already have. Now that it's here, while I still think it could have been something less similar to an existing color, I must admit it looks pretty cool. :D Hope one of the 20 species is Shoyru (and that the color isn't *insanely* hard to come by lol) -- I have a shoy on the side that I was planning to crosspaint Fire, but I think Magma would actually be a better fit. :)

But... but... my baby's already Fire!

2.png

It's just too similar! Why didn't they just revamp... wait, we would have been annoyed at them too. Poor TNT, no matter what they do we are both thrilled and annoyed.