Magma Xweetok Preview!

Superfly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Magma look! :wub_anim: I do agree with Chanizilla when she said Magma looks like an update for fire pets.I've never been a big fan of fire pets but the Magma pet looks AWESOME!!.....except for that snowball.I'm assuming thats a wearable and not part of the Magma color? Thats the only no,no I see.....

It's the snow drift hat from this year's advent calendar. ;)

Wow! I do like the magma Xweetok! I hope the other magma pets look just as good. I might have to get a Magma Yurble, if they are released. ;)

So the advent calender has a picture of a magma Techo today. He looks equally cool as the other magma pets so far, and he also gave me an idea...

It's highly unlikely, I know, but would it be really awesome if instead of giving out the completely deflated Christmas PB, yet again, the calendar gave out magma PB's?

I'm hoping that the advent calendar gives out the magma paint brush!

I thought that was what would happen today after seeing the magma techo in the animation....

What teasers these TNT people are.

In other news, I decided that my xweetok will be magma. At some point.

*so excited*

:)

it says on the main page TDN was the first to release this, but on jellyneo they posted it hours before.

im not sure if you dont consider jellyneo a 'major' site, but i was just a bit confused, thought i would ask :)

nothing against TDN i use them daily!

haha oops yes maam i do, thats what i get for posting at 6am

*runs and edits

Don't you mean TDN? *blinks a little bit then cocks head to one side* Also, magma pets were mentioned way back in August I do believe. The link on the first post says as such. August 17th, 2009.

it says on the main page TDN was the first to release this, but on jellyneo they posted it hours before.

It's not 'THIS'. The discovery of magma pets was months before. That's, what they mean.

New magma Acara.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Maliciouz

Looks different than the Xweetok. x_x

EDIT: Haha, nevermind. It's fake. They edited the code to place the picture over a glowing Acara.

I was about to post saying your lying, but I didn't see your edit at first..

First Magma pet!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Amadallea

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

i have one its name is MAG_MA_ ohh yeah shes perrty

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.