Atlas of the Ancients prizes

Shane for Wax

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it! I only got 3 out of 12 items just because I missed 2 items in the last part of the plot :(

I get the worst trophy and only two prizes and I missed, what? Two steps? Who gives a squirrel?

That's definitely a glitch. I got the silver throphy and 2 items and missed out on the last 3 steps.

are the items at moltara still getable, people??

If you're referring to the Scrap Metal and Stone and Miscellaneous Gears, then as far as I know they should be (since they technically weren't ever part of the plot anyway; you didn't have to find any to proceed and whether or not you found any didn't affect your prizes.) Haven't had time to try for more recently so I can't personally confirm, but I'm pretty sure they are.

i tend to agree with a earlyer statement i read in this thread, i did 10 steps of the plot all the comics, but moltara run and the clockwork code breaker i couldnt, and i didnt do the extra steps at the end of the plot with the machine because it didnt really make any sense to sit there and try to get them i was off makeing the np to buy said item {which i bought the blaster the item i REALLY wanted sense its a new verson of ylanas blaster and im gonna keep saying that because its a good weapon only two icons less powerful}

though the statement i agree with was "shouldnt the rock trophy be for people who did only like 1 or 2 steps of the plot?!" i sat there and read every comic on the day they came out, i admit my resolve to finish the intire plot wasnt perfect and i didnt truely compleate all the steps but i DID work on the plot and feel a rock trophy to my face is a little tiny bit of a insult. id be ok with a bronze but i know there likely going to leave me with that compleately ugly rock to say "sorry shadaw but you didnt go a good enough job" even though i did the plot and most of the things that was the plot. i DID beat the cave glider game at least i beat one game which should have ammounted to something more then what i got trophy wise because thoughs games were simply not easy for me.

I can't imagine how those of you who did the whole plot must feel :( This is my first plot, so I don't have any past plots to compare it to, but it seems like the rewards system is a little imbalanced, even without the glitch. I mean, I did some of the easier steps when I got the chance so I ended up only with maybe six or seven items, and I'm content with those, the trophy, avatar and theme...but I know a lot of people still completed almost everything and still ended up with only the rock or possibly silver. It just seems unbalanced that some people got two items and others fifteen but got the same trophy D: The system seems a little convoluted imo, hopefully the next plot makes up for this because they seem like something i could really enjoy.

Fingers crossed ya'll get your situations sorted out asap! :)

(& maybe if we're lucky TNT will do something special as a sort of apology for this whole debacle. hehehe)

This is my first plot, so I don't have any past plots to compare it to, but it seems like the rewards system is a little imbalanced, even without the glitch.

My first plot, too...that's why I'm not sure if I should file a report, because I'm not sure I did enough. But if I received stuff like the key and the flower and the gear table (the in-game prizes), shouldn't I at least get the rock trophy?

I'd like to do future plots (namely because the older accounts that have bunches and bunches of trophies make me envious), but I wonder if I should waste the time if the system is always this glitchy.

My first plot, too...that's why I'm not sure if I should file a report, because I'm not sure I did enough. But if I received stuff like the key and the flower and the gear table (the in-game prizes), shouldn't I at least get the rock trophy?

I'd like to do future plots (namely because the older accounts that have bunches and bunches of trophies make me envious), but I wonder if I should waste the time if the system is always this glitchy.

Ah yes, I get all starry-eyed when I see accounts with tons of trophies. Waaaaant! Do the plots usually end up glitchy everytime? I was hoping the AOTA was just a particularly severe instance :(

And I agree, just participating and getting maybe one or two of the in-game prizes should definitely still get you the lowest trophy. You still attempted to contribute/complete the plot.

i tend to agree with a earlyer statement i read in this thread, i did 10 steps of the plot all the comics, but moltara run and the clockwork code breaker i couldnt, and i didnt do the extra steps at the end of the plot with the machine because it didnt really make any sense to sit there and try to get them i was off makeing the np to buy said item {which i bought the blaster the item i REALLY wanted sense its a new verson of ylanas blaster and im gonna keep saying that because its a good weapon only two icons less powerful}

though the statement i agree with was "shouldnt the rock trophy be for people who did only like 1 or 2 steps of the plot?!" i sat there and read every comic on the day they came out, i admit my resolve to finish the intire plot wasnt perfect and i didnt truely compleate all the steps but i DID work on the plot and feel a rock trophy to my face is a little tiny bit of a insult. id be ok with a bronze but i know there likely going to leave me with that compleately ugly rock to say "sorry shadaw but you didnt go a good enough job" even though i did the plot and most of the things that was the plot. i DID beat the cave glider game at least i beat one game which should have ammounted to something more then what i got trophy wise because thoughs games were simply not easy for me.

Your account and trophy might be glitchy too. You might get a better trophy when TNT comes back from their weekend break. Or you might not.

Well, here's hoping that TNT gets around to fixing all of us who still have the wrong trophies/prizes. C'mon, TNT, please get to us today...

Don't count on it, guys. I still have a full inventory of duplicate prizes from last week's GMC - TNT hasn't even responded to that ticket yet. Patience is a virtue!

SAME!! And I haven't even gotten my prize for spinacles, and somehow the gmc homepage goofed up and recorded my challenges completed as 37/40 and that i didn't do the last 3 challenges. It should have been 39/40 (only one i couldn't do was pterattack).

And if magma trophies are given to those with 16/16, then I should be getting one instead of my gold one. Unless there was another glitch like gmc :S