The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 6

Ian

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost finished with it but line 7 is proving impossible.

I've tried every possible combination and nothing has worked, I've even narrowed it down to the only ones with a starting sign low enough to be able to fit it, but it hasn't worked. Would someone be willing to point me in the right direction for just line 7? I have every other line solved.

I'm almost finished with it but line 7 is proving impossible.

I've tried every possible combination and nothing has worked, I've even narrowed it down to the only ones with a starting sign low enough to be able to fit it, but it hasn't worked. Would someone be willing to point me in the right direction for just line 7? I have every other line solved.

A Modifers can be put twice:)

Hope that helps:D

I feel stupid now. Thanks for the help, it was what I needed.

yeah, Welcome ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

... That comment confused me. You have to find the right modifiers for every message to complete it or one message with the right modifiers completes it?

EDIT: definitely the first.

All of it <_<

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can someone tell me, what you have to do on this step? I don't get it oô I found the clue for the modifiers, but I really don't understand, what I have to do.

Edit: Okay, let me try this. I hope its the right way or it's just a waste of time for me. But nevermind... I still wait for the news on Neopets...

They are robot petpets, just look for their names.

ok...this is going to take forever....anyone got any really sweet hints cough*solutions*cough they wanna pm me? :D

Edit: Ok, getting rid of all the first and two modifier needed ones first...so far I've got the third, fifth, sixth and seventh left to go...:X

2nd Edit: Alright, looks like I'm down to two left...the third and the seventh...both the codes that require 3 modifiers......gah...this could still take a while just for these two...:(

I have tried all the robot petpet names and searched on TDN and found nothing. What am I suppose to do in the archives lol

Once you find the names of the petpets, they will help tell you the 'directions' to which room in the Archives that book is in.

Hopefully that's not too big of a hint but it looks like majority of the participators are done that step :)

woohoo, finally broke all the codes. *does a happy dance* - the three modifier ones aren't as hard as I thought they'd be, just tedious....look for the highest number part in each 3 modifier code and go from there, gives a lot less options of what it could be that way.

Has anyone figured out where we need to go for this part?

Never mind found it. Now to figure out all these steps.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.