The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 6

Ian

oiii.. 3 left... need to go study though.. so could someone PLEASE send me the answers for the

3rd, the 8th and the 10th plz.. i dont need to deal with more math i have a stats quiz tmr. please someone help me so i can actually go and finish studying :S

edit: need the 3rd and the 10th

edit 2: nvm i figured them all out... :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished. For once I didn't need anybody's help to solve this puzzle. Thanks TDN. Put more of these coding puzzle up. I love THEM!!!

Hints

The archives - You might want to read the page Finneus is on. It helps.

The caves - I suggest mapping, but personally I just randomly clicked after 10 minutes of mapping.

This step - If you can't find the plushie, think about what a grundo has to do in Neopets, and go from there.

- If you can't find any clues to how to solve this puzzle I suggest asking someone you've previously helped.

TDN If i've given too much away you can always edit

Oh wow, you've done them all already? That is wonderful news - the resistance thanks you for your hard work! I trust you found the message you were looking for as well?

I'm sorry to be so abrupt, we are very busy here at the moment... thank you again for your hard work but perhaps you might like to return another time...

Halloween Plot Event!

You have unlocked a piece of the thief's note!

Yay! I got it!!

Okay so I am feeling pretty stupid here. I have found him and the clue. I know I have to decode this but I have no honest clue how. Any one want to explain this to me?

EDIT: I've done the three one mods. I don't know why they were what they were but hey, I guess it works.

Wow, this is a tough one. I managed to get #1,2,4,6,8,9 but the remaining are stumping me. I think I figured out the trick, I just can't get the other codes to work. (I detest Math, but I'm enjoying this plot so far!)

Hey everybody!

I've done almost all the codes except #7, for some reason I can't find the answer to that one, even if I found the others rather easily. Can anyone help me out? =]

EDIT: nevermind, found it, it was easier than I thought =P

this is sooo much better than aota.

Finneus thread has been closed, I can cut/paste/edit, but I'm not getting the right coords out of robo_c.

(decoded this part while frustrated on the last part)

Edit: nevermind... did someone mention the power of the post? admit ignorance in public, and almost immediately the little light bulb goes on.

Hello all,

I would like help PLEASE with the caves. my husband and I have been on the go 24/7 from the 19th of Nov. He's in the Army and deploying in the morning (like 4 hrs) we both have been up also from 1pm Wed and it's 4:40am on Sat. The army deleted papers that were needed and th emen and women had to fly back to the state from all over to spend 30 min of time doing papers and that 30 min turned in 7 day's of he** with 0500 wake ups and 0300 bed times. This was he's going to pass out on the bus and be fully rested and geared to go and I'm going to sleep untill 0600 Monday.

He and I are both big gamers. I have been apsrt of neopets for almost 10 years (in April) and he is a WOW fan. I also do many apps on fb, ones that I can be creative about. were spending our last few hours together on our games bc he has not even turned his lap top on from the 19th. I tried to be apart of alot of things that were going on it seams with the main site and this one. My husband helps me when I need it for np and I help him when I can in his games and he has helped me on my accounts instead of playing his own for he knows that I will be online everygame gaming when he's gone and he will only be on fb to see letters from me. He helped me already tonight in the game chal. game for he was a hige magic fan and I would like to finish this on this site but I will not beable to be one untill maybe Sunday afternoon ish. Can someone help me before I get to far beind. I need help with the caves and would like help for the next or possible two steps after so I can take a jump forward.

I'm stilll going to be trying for the next hour and on the main too. If someone see's this my np id is m_moulaison