The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 6

Ian

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a lot of fun. It was quite a bit easier than the puzzle that inspired it, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless. Thanks for yet another great plot step!

Could someone send me a short discription, what to do, please?

edit: lol, I think, I can finish it now by myself. Thanks anyway :P

edit2: Clue: Just search for a word in the discription of the new plot step. That's the way I did.

I think i know who I'm looking for, but can't seem to find him :/

I can't seem to find him either, I know who he is, and where to locate him on Neopets, just having trouble finding him on here.

The picture and the caption are a clue as to where to find him. Can't say much more without completely giving away where he is.

I can't find a way to solve the fifth message! There is no way oô I tried everything.

still can't find the little dude. Is he on the TDN site or somewhere like in one of the previous steps?

You're not adding the right things up. There is math involved, though.

Wow... this is incredibly frustrating... I still dont get it. There are only two things I could possibly add and none of them have anything to do with nine as far as I can tell. Everyone else seems to get it so clearly im a dope. Can someone give me a hint?

I completed 7 messages now and still don't know, how it works xD

Edit: Okay. I had an epic fail and switched on one modifier three 1 with three 0 xD

I know now how it works =)

Btw.: 8 Messages solved!

Yay finished!

Hmm don't know how to give a good hint without giving too much away...but first find the clue. Then, think back to Return of Dr Sloth plot...you got given a code, and you had to 'modify' it to make it into a 'target'. You just pick which modifiers to use. And as someone above mentioned, there is maths involved.....the simple kind thankfully =)

Nine messages solved... Only a few minutes left, I guess.

By the way: Nice plot step, TDN =)

Edit:

Solved all messages :D No more decoding *yay* ^^