Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people who are still having trouble finding Hannah... What is Hannah famous for on Neopets? Where do you know Hannah from? There is a section of the TDN site that is dedicated to these sorts of activities. You just might find a page or two that will be of interest there.

For people lost in the caves... Keep trying! I found it to be a bit helpful to try to map, but I mostly found mapping to be confusing. I found it pretty easy to just click my way through the first two parts of the caves, but I got really lost in the third part. Finding Armin is pretty easy, though, once you've found the Snowbeast. Just make sure you don't accidentally go back past the Snowbeast's chamber, or you will get lost. Good luck, and don't give up!

Can someone please please please help me with the bats? The lowest I get is in the teens..... I have movies and music going and alot and i mean alot of windows running, aim.... you name it...... HOW CAN I SLOW MY COMPUTER DOWN? mine you I yes am using a mouse AND it's a mini gateway laptop......2lbs only......... :( please neomail me m_moulaison thank you

Asking again - well, pleading actually. If you find a spot with 4 caves after the roof fall in, are you going in the right direction? I seem to keep looping, but my map skills are non-existant so I don't know if I've made a mistake or it's just a dead end. Thanks for any help anyone is willing to give.

I would be so so so so thankful if there was someone who could help me get the bats. I've tried everything everyone told me, but nothing is working. Slowing down my comp made me able to get them, but no more would appear after the initial five, and IE was an epic fail >_< If anyone can help in any way please let me know! Neomail me at tragicat :) Thanks!!!