TDN's Halloween Plot: ILLUSEN

Ian

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u mean the correct xzone dontcha?? :)

yes, my bad, I'm trying to no give away the location :) and it makes me say silly stuff

Well, after finding her I soared through the first few clues and now I'm stuck on the fourth, if anyone gets to this point and has any ideas let me know...

really??? I'm stuck at the second, I've tried every single name and I can't find it =/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

if n e one feels like being super nice and giving me a slightly more helpful hint .. please NM me!! :) thx! shoot... if u help me ill give u a present! :) haha

or hey... can you get to the page with one click off the main tdn page?? :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am almost postitive I am where I should be but I still can not seem to find where she is.

I am almost postitive I am where I should be but I still can not seem to find where she is.

FOUND IT YAY ME. It only took forever.

There is more to TDN than the main www.thedailyneopets.com site. That is the only hint you will get from me ;) There have been some rather obvious ones already.

Two questions: First, if I couldn't catch the bats (darn laptop touchpad), can I still do this part of the quest?

second, what do I do??? Could someone please neomail me the answers?

Neo username: redherochild

You can still do this part if you haven't done the bats yet.

FOUND IT YAY ME. It only took forever.

WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Well, after finding her I soared through the first few clues and now I'm stuck on the fourth, if anyone gets to this point and has any ideas let me know...

That's where I'm stuck right now, too. I think I've tried every conceivble class of items.

Umm im completely useless at riddles so could someone please pm me a really obvious hint ^^'. Cuz i'll probably still have trouble w/ it... :*

Finally found her. I was in the right area forever and have clicked on the page numerous times without seeing the plot square *face palm*. I think my brain is cooked