TDN's Halloween Plot: ILLUSEN

Ian

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about something that usually exploses and that this time it got stuck in an accessory

Hmm, this seems a little vague to me. Several things come to mind, nothing too specific to really figure out what the item could be.

Someone mentioned that if you corrected the misspelled word and searched you could find it...I must be spelling it wrong because I'm still not finding the item when I search!

I mentioned spelling the mispelled word correctly and searching as a clue for number 6, not number 7....I found one object for number 7 that seemed obvious but wasn't it :(

just think about the objects she already has and there will be one kind of accessory that will come in mind

4 is the something sparkly may need batteries riddle right? If so...a hint...the term sparkly is a good keyword to look for. :D or...the item is something one would normally hold in their hand.

No, 4 is the one about the party, you are really messed up =]

4 is the something sparkly may need batteries riddle right? If so...a hint...the term sparkly is a good keyword to look for. :D or...the item is something one would normally hold in their hand.

haha when i think of 4 i think of my darts post lol im off by a whole number lol i never really count finding the riddlemaker as a numbered one lol i go by riddle one..2.3..4...5..6... lol

if its ur 4 then yeah great hint!!!!! if its my 4... go read back to like page 4 or so and look for my Green darts!

haha when i think of 4 i think of my darts post lol im off by a whole number lol i never really count finding the riddlemaker as a numbered one lol i go by riddle one..2.3..4...5..6... lol

if its ur 4 then yeah great hint!!!!! if its my 4... go read back to like page 4 or so and look for my Green darts!

and if you hit these items with a dart they would explode (unlike #7)

lol. thanks to everyone for help with #4. I knew what I was trying to find, but couldn't find the exact name. how silly