TDN's Halloween Plot: ILLUSEN

Ian

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, number 4 has also stumped me. :P tried lights, hats, shoes, necklaces and nothing seems to work. :(

NOTHING!!!!!! i completely agree! my fingertips are tired from typing in so many different items!! haha

TDN: please give us an official hint for the fourth riddle!!!!! theres so many of us stuck!!!!!

NOTHING!!!!!! i completely agree! my fingertips are tired from typing in so many different items!! haha

TDN: please give us an official hint for the fourth riddle!!!!! theres so many of us stuck!!!!!

Just work on matching the dress! The party item will become obvious if you're paying attention~

im still waiting for a hint of some kind for the 4th. It seems that those who finished don't want to share anything with us =/

couldnt have said it better myself frenchie!!! hahahja..or did i... hmmmm haha

pleaseeee someone who figured it out come back and help us! isnt that what you would want if u were stuck like us!??!!

i hate one ways that use other peoples hints but dont share when those same ppl who helped them need help!

SELFISH IS THE WORD?? is it not??? :)

the shoes should be the answer! although u dont need shoes for parties! haha

Just work on matching the dress! The party item will become obvious if you're paying attention~

yeal well I've been looking at the dress and I've come to the conclusion that out of everything I've tried that it resembles, I am now going with mop. It's a mop...*goes insane*

You forgot about the disco ball and boom box. Maybe John Travolta... :S

I've got it you guys!

she need bright green Glow sticks and Kandies! those are def party favors that you always need! haha

seriously tho..... anyone????? anyone got any clues that could help lead us to the right tangent ?

You're actually getting closer to the mark, even though you are joking.

Think of parties you've been too - especially when you were young.

I have a feeling matching the dress would be a lot simpler of a task if I were female, fashion isn't exactly my forte....any OTHER hints? :D

Use the most basic way to describe the dress, and remember, you are looking for party items~

You can do it!