The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 2

Ian

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also having a heck of a time with the bats. I'm trying to use good strategies, like smaller window size and sticking to a small area, but I'm still failing miserably. Is there actually a trick to it, or am I just being really slow today?

with the bats, i found that if you have a laptop and you put your power plan to power saver (but with it still running on ac power), make your computer very sluggish and use a mouse, that really helps.

I got around 5 in one second

I was playing on a laptop in "power saver" mode. Once I added a virus scan and a spyware scan, simultaneously, it finally ran slow enough for me to get it. Stupid gaming laptop...

im not gettin any of this plot!!

i found the island mystic but dont kno what to do next wit him

and WHERE IS THE CYBUNNY!!!

:grrr: :grrr:

Someone help

neomail me plez!

rep_yo_set88

can someone please help me :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Pirusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post, and please read the rules before adding to the spam in this topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

how unfair that I have to download firefox to play the bat game for this plot, thats rather silly :S
A couple pages back, Izzy said that she tried it with Safari, and it worked for her.

I've tested it in Safari and it works fine for me - Ian added that note in right before the release, he didn't mention why lol

A couple pages back, Izzy said that she tried it with Safari, and it worked for her.

hmm mebes I'm just incrediably slow...or those bats are way to fast !! any tips haha ? I'm using a touchpad laptop...and don't have a mouse :(

I know how to make things hard for myself don't I !!

Finally! Thanks for the tips, guys! The bats were just flashing on the screen way to fast to even see, but after opening 30 Safari windows the game finally slowed down enough to where I could CLICK ON A BAT as opposed to just random clicking as fast as I could. I was closing all extra windows, thinking that maybe my computer was running too slowly, because I have not been able to run any of the games neopets has put out over the last couple months, they all run super slowly and usually quit after 5 seconds.

hmm mebes I'm just incrediably slow...or those bats are way to fast !! any tips haha ? I'm using a touchpad laptop...and don't have a mouse :(

I know how to make things hard for myself don't I !!

Ugh! Playing with a touchpad sounds like torture! You might want to turn up the sensitivity on that touchpad.

As for slowing things down, run your laptop in "power saver" mode and have as many resource-hogging applications running in the background that you can think of. I was running a virus scan and a spyware scan, whilst installing a game, to get it to run slow enough. Also, play with a smaller game window.

Umm I'm Truly Stumped For Where To Find The Cybunny. Help Plz? Pm Or Nm.

Never Mind... I Found It ^^. I Would Never Have Guessed. Im So Bad At Puzzles...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Umm I'm Truly Stumped For Where To Find The Cybunny. Help Plz? Pm Or Nm.

OK, 12 hrs later I'm requesting help for the Cybunny........ I have been great untill now. Can someone give me a hint. From ppl posting on here I know it's not the one in the petpet shop and something about famous neo. come across alot?

ARGH! My best so far with the bats has been 16 left.

I have no reflexes! I can't keep up with the bats! lol

Gahhhhh...

:grrr:

EDIT: Gah. Going to play it on my computer when I get home. On my boyfriend's now and it's a lot faster than mine! Hopefully slow computer will help!