Chapter 11 of AotA - Coming Soon!

Superfly

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've just read everything, but can I sum it up and someone please correct me if I'm wrong?

So the prizes are basically awarded randomly, just keep doing it until you get them. And by the looks of things, all 3 are available still, but just in a random order. And even if you don't get the items, you can still complete the plot, because they're just extra prizes?

Thank you :D

Sounds sound to me :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts aboe 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got my dung, finally. It wasn't so bad. Should I wait until tomorrow to start working toward the next prize?

No problem, I think the next time will be 24 tries after 12 AM NST tonight and I think it'll be the book...which may lead to another puzzle-like step in Chap 12...or might just finish Monday forever since ppl have been saying it will cause of Daily Dare

btw I thought Daily Dare usually started in March, is it supposed to start now normally? if anyone knows

The Daily Dares are in March...

and the Games Master Challenge are in November.

The challenges are a lot easier.

I just hope that monday we won't have to do the step 40-80 times to get the last item because this part is rather long and pointless. (Yes, this is me complaning)

oh I got confused lol.

I don't think they'll go over needing 30 times considering that would be 2.5 hours of straight playing.. :eh:

hopefully they'll reduce the time we have to wait between tries but probably not since the plot hasn't been very hard to begin with.

I agree though, its very tedious and we could do without it

The Daily Dares are in March...

and the Games Master Challenge are in November.

The challenges are a lot easier.

I just hope that monday we won't have to do the step 40-80 times to get the last item because this part is rather long and pointless. (Yes, this is me complaning)

Strongly agreed with that, balancing the beam wasted so much time :sad01_anim: