Chapter 11 of AotA - Coming Soon!

Superfly

By the way, it doesn't matter which arrow you click. I found that out when I clicked the opposite one i logically should have and got the tube in the right place.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it operates with four players. If two players push the tube to the right and two push it to the left, it doesn't move. All four pushing to the right makes it go all the way to the right, three to the right and one to the left make it go almost all the way to the right, etc.

I could be wrong though.

How could you even figure that out? I just tapped the arrows. lol I was like 'bah, whatever. Gonna get it eventually'

Would have helped if you could communicate using a drop-down menu of messages.

Thanks for the help guys! I've got another question though... I've successfully done the puzzle at least 6 times, but still have not got the prize! Is there a specific place I have to go to get it?

I really don't get the plot step at all... So we just wait around for 10 mins before pressing the arrow? That would be rather insensible, imo...

Lol. I thought that was the instruction too.. Then it says I took too long and my group failed. I hope it didn't really affect anybody else! Lol. Now I have to wait for another try..

Are you guys aware that one of your headings says Current Evnets Banner?

Just saying... It made me giggle a little bit :)

Anyone figure out any way to get the other prizes yet? I was sleeping so I haven't kept adjusting the pipe thing.

something weird happened to me.

i just kept on doing the pipe and then i did not get molten rock on the 6th.

then on my who knows what try, i got a FIRE MUFFIN?!

that filled up the 2nd box out of the 5 prizes...

how weird.

i want the molten rock.

well, it is a new prize after each 00:00nst.

lucky me i was at work, and got the rock... O.o

now i'm gaming for the muffin.

I don't belive in this midnight thing, as I've said in other boards, when I went to sleep (midnight local time) the new chapter was not yet released, and when I woke up this morning (10 a.m local time) 1 a.m NST I started to fixing the .... machine and have not still recieved anyth.

Maybe I should spend all night awake? (note the sarcasm....)

I don't belive in this midnight thing, as I've said in other boards, when I went to sleep (midnight local time) the new chapter was not yet released, and when I woke up this morning (10 a.m local time) 1 a.m NST I started to fixing the .... machine and have not still recieved anyth.

Maybe I should spend all night awake? (note the sarcasm....)

Got to agree with you. Its crazy how we get 4 or 5 days to do one step and then 4 or 5 days to do another! Heres hoping they change it back so we all have a chance.