The Charity Thread

Tyler.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Thank you so much! Can't wait to see what the prizes are. I actually got some NC earlier and got a ten pack, so now my entire thing is full! :O Whoot.

Looneybin's request is now filled. :)

/fangirl scream/ PET ROCK!!! I totally did not know they made Rock petpets. MUST HAVE. Some day, I shall get one and I shall name it Squishy and it shall be my Squishy, and it shall be painted...DISCO! /does lame disco dance

Anything anyone can contribute would be superfantasticawesome und ich werde Dich immer liebe (I would love you forever)! ><

Tyvm Loonybin21. What's with items disappearing for a day or so after you receive them?

I'd like to gift someone something... /hunt

...I have always wanted to get the MSPP avatar ONLY and to own a MSP poogle (I am labbing 2 poogies... crosses fingers... hoping for a nice surprise!)

Now I will look through and see if there is anyone I can grant wishes of!

What's a MSP poogle?? Can I help you obtain these wishes?? lol >.<

Tyvm Loonybin21. What's with items disappearing for a day or so after you receive them?

I'd like to gift someone something... /hunt

What's a MSP poogle?? Can I help you obtain these wishes?? lol >.<

MSP poogle is a lab exclusive poogle pet, it's so devilish and mischeiviously awesome!!

The rock petpet is called just so a " Rock ".

I still just want the Halloween Paint Brush. That's it. haha My wishlist in my sig is just random bits and bobs I can probably slowly accumulate myself.

What's the name of the pet rock petpet? Sorry, I was trying to look it up to gift it to you but without knowing the proper name this proves impossible...

Yeah it's just called "Rock" (search "identical to my phrase") but I do noooot expect it as a gift, they're currently going for 600k+ on the Trading Post. ._. I'm just hoping someone will help out! ><

On that note...what colour do you guys thing is coolest? I'm thinking Disco, or maybe Plushie to give to my (future) Plushie Bruce. Either way, it'll match one of my pets. Custard and Pink are not an option lol.

Yeah it's just called "Rock" (search "identical to my phrase") but I do noooot expect it as a gift, they're currently going for 600k+ on the Trading Post. ._. I'm just hoping someone will help out! ><

On that note...what colour do you guys thing is coolest? I'm thinking Disco, or maybe Plushie to give to my (future) Plushie Bruce. Either way, it'll match one of my pets. Custard and Pink are not an option lol.

I just love the halloween and island version, it's very cute for the rock petpet :) You never know, there are many kind hearted people out there. If I hadn't been trying to spend all my NP into January (which I am close to succeeding XD) then I probably would have bought it for you. But you never know!! Someone might just toss one your way one day.

The only thing i've begging for is a hissi morphing potion!!! i've been wanting one for 5 whole years!!!! and i've got none!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic images/links in your forum signature which can be changed here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

-Revival-

I am wishing to finish my edible chocolate account... I have a few pets I wouldn't mind trading as they deserve a loving new home.

I have my chocolate ogrin and aisha now!! And I am seeking a Chocolate Chomby and Chocolate Bori.

Please contact me if you have them UFA/UFT (I know this isn't quite the area to post but it is a wish of mine so... yeah haha)

GL with you wishes everyone! Im still building my billion :O

Thank you so much Secre! I have quite a few great items in my gallery now, thanks to this thread.

Just an idea I'd like to throw out there to all of the people who are wishing for really expensive items, like Paint Brushes... As much as I would love to be able to send everyone their dream item, it's not really feasible, most of the time. However, I'd be happy to hand out a few neopoint donations toward peoples' big wishes, but there's no easy way to give another user neopoints. I think that it would be really handy if people would include a few items in their shops that are clearly there to invite donations, much like the sand in the TDN ALP donation shop. That way, people could easily contribute, without having to plunk down for an expensive item all at once.

No worries.

I do agree though. I tend to skim this thread regularly for items I can afford, but when people state items like the painbrushes I just tend to skip them as I can't afford them for myself. There does have to be a limit on 'wishes' because the chances of someone getting the high priced items like paintbrushes are miniscule.