Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Yeah well mine was badly named and babies are relatively cheap to make in the "painting world" so it's understandable. She was adopted right away so hopefully he enjoys having her. I always stalk my pounded pets to see whether they get adopted or not.

Has your koi been adopted yet?

But to keep on topic,

I am getting a Plushie Xwee at the end of the month so I need to get rid of my current lab pet to make room.

Chartruese257, currently a white shoyru, but will probably change. Lvl 23, 118HSD, would make a good starter BD pet. Will be UFA in 15 days, so starting to find a new home early. If interested, please neomail me!

Hmm, I just might be interested in this pet. I love the white paintbrush color, but I'm not a huge fan of shoyru's. Keep me updated if it changes. :) Specifically if it just so happens to change into a white xweetok. Although unlikely, that is my new dreamie. :wub_anim:

EDIT: My baby koi was adopted into a lovely home! Her pet-page even says this

'Rescued from the pound on the 5th day of Collecting, Y14 (Oct 12, 2012).

Loved unconditionally ever since'. She has a nice new background and petpet too! Yay. I'm so happy someone who actually wants her adopted her. Last time I pounded a pet the user ended up getting there account frozen the very next week.

I would love to find good homes for my UFA pets! Please let me know if you'd have interest in taking ownership of any of these little cuties heh.

2.png

Shireik the faerie wocky

2.png

Nekkye the faerie poogle

2.png

Weirli the darigan acara

2.png

Coriliny the pink usul

2.png

Olnei the shadow chomby

please just pop me a neomail if you're interested!!! (username is on side under icon)

I would love to find good homes for my UFA pets! Please let me know if you'd have interest in taking ownership of any of these little cuties heh.

2.png

Nekkye the faerie poogle

Oh my gosh, you're putting a faerie Poogle up for adoption! I would love to adopt her, those are my favourite pets, but I just don't have the room on my main (or appropriately aged sides)... :(

Good luck finding them homes!

The pets you have UFA are all really beautiful and VERY well named. I'm sure you should have no trouble finding them homes bisque.

Just in case though. You may want to check out a really awesome guild I'm apart of. It's called 'Zapping your dream pets'. If you check out my user look-up you will see it. You can ask to join and then check there wishlists and see if anyone is asking for one of those pets! They more than likely are! That way you can be sure you are giving them to someone who actually wants them and intends to keep them. Just a suggestion though. Good luck!

Pochitta the ice xweetok:

Level: 1

Height: 16 cms.

Weight: 32 lbs.

Pounded & he's now all decked up.

I hope the new owner continues to take good care of him :)

2.png

Name: blabla_avy_xD

Other info: Has some good stats and a slorg attached. The pet will give you an avatar or two.

Hit Points: 47 / 12

Strength: immense

Defence: demi-godly

Movement: slow

Intelligence: average

Have some of her stats and she will come with the petpet attached. I really just want her to go to a good home. My friend gave her to me for an avatar and they no longer have room for her. I don't really want her so I just want her to go to a good home.

I have a few pets UFT but I shall just list their names because they are just literally nice names I have nabbed from the purge:

1. Bogey
  2. Moping

3. Seleucus

4. Methane

5. Funx

6. Squirme

7. Khrushchev

8. Muphrid

Will add more if I get more, please contact me http://www.neopets.c...?user=arkwright <- THERE if you want to offer on any. I`m not seeking much, except for 8 / 4 which I am attached to.

All three of these pets are UFA. If anyone is interested in Deledia and wants his clothes, you'll have to wait until November for a transfer to open up. If no one shows any interest in Fang_the_Shark by the end of today, I'm just going to pound him.

Edit: Mandalaya and Fang_the_Shark are both gone.

Deledia the Desert Ogrin

2.png

Level: 6

Hit Points:29 / 29

Strength: GREAT (24)

Defence: heavy

Movement: breakneck

Fang_the_Shark the Green Jetsam

2.png

Level: 2

Hit Points:11 / 11

Strength: very strong

Defence: below average

Movement: average

Mandalaya the Maractite Lupe

2.png

Level: 3

Hit Points:29 / 29

Strength: average

Defence: very heavy

Movement: speedy

I can't believe you are putting the Marcatite Lupe up for adoption! The design on her is beautiful. I'm sure she will find a great home! :wub_anim:

I can't believe you are putting the Marcatite Lupe up for adoption! The design on her is beautiful. I'm sure she will find a great home! :wub_anim:

Well, Mandalaya was my labrat. Giving away pets was a big part of why I got access to the Secret Lab in the first place.

I knew from the second I adopted Mandalaya, I'd be giving him (she was a he back then) away eventually.

I have a few pets UFT but I shall just list their names because they are just literally nice names I have nabbed from the purge:

1. Bogey
  2. Moping

3. Seleucus

4. Methane

5. Funx

6. Squirme

7. Khrushchev

8. Muphrid

Will add more if I get more, please contact me http://www.neopets.c...?user=arkwright <- THERE if you want to offer on any. I`m not seeking much, except for 8 / 4 which I am attached to.

Methane is such an awesome name! Would make a super fantastic swamp gas pet. I don't have anything to trade, but way to go on nabbing those names. :) I'm sure you'll get offers soon enough!

I'm pounding my Speckled Tonu right now so if you want it it's there!!

Hey guys I pick up pets from the pound and I advertise them here because I know they'll go to a good home :). So If you want them they're yours...

2.png

malyn241 the Ghost Lupe

Level: 8

Height: 54 cms.

Weight: 136 lbs.

Fishing Skill: 0

Hit Points:18 / 18

Strength: titanic

Defence: GREAT (24)

Intelligence: above average

Contact: Neomail meow8888_ or message me on here. I'm on both sites most days

2.png

ryan_rosspanic the Darigan JubJub

Level: 13

Height: 26 cms.

Weight: 24 lbs.

Hit Points:26 / 16

Strength: great

Defence: steel plate

Movement: lightning

Intelligence: mega genius (51)

Contact: Neomail meow8888_ or message me on here. I'm on both sites most days

2.png

zquabz the Island Kiko

Level: 4

Height: 55 cms.

Weight: 79 lbs.

Hit Points:26 / 16

Strength: great

Defence: average

Movement: super speedy

2.png

Height: 69 cms.

Weight: 81 lbs.

Hit Points:12 / 15

Strength: quite strong

Defence: average

Movement: super fast

Contact: Neomail meow8888_ or message me on here. I'm on both sites most days BUT If you decide to adopt this gelert he will be sent to you by aaa40060 because I have two accounts and the gelert is on my side not my main!!

2.png

ganondorf_7_7_7 the Striped Eyrie

Height: 156 cms.

Weight: 127 lbs.

Hit Points:12 / 14

Strength: immense

Defence: armoured

Movement: fast

Contact: Neomail meow8888_ or message me on here. I'm on both sites most days BUT If you decide to adopt this Eyrie he will be sent to you by aaa40060 because I have two accounts and the Eyrie is on my side not my main!!

2.png

mccartneys_child the Cloud Wocky

Height: 60 cms.

Weight: 46 lbs.

Hit Points:37 / 12

Strength: very strong

Defence: tough

Intelligence: very clever

Contact: Neomail meow8888_ or message me on here. I'm on both sites most days BUT If you decide to adopt this Wocky she will be sent to you by aaa40060 because I have two accounts and the Wocky is on my side not my main!!

2.png

cynaka306 the Chocolate Skeith

Level: 3

Height: 90 cms.

Weight: 66 lbs.

Hit Points:11 / 11

Strength: average

Defence: heavy

Movement: slow

Contact: Neomail meow8888_ or message me on here. I'm on both sites most days BUT If you decide to adopt this Skeith he will be sent to you by aaa40060 because I have two accounts and the Skeith is on my side not my main!!

Added Info: Sorry if you don't like the names. I got these pets from the pound and so I didn't name them...

P.S. : If anyone wants to trade a Striped, Christmas, Speckled, Water or Strawberry Zafara OR Faerie Pteri (Unlikely) I have no objections :) Thanks :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't remove mod edits. Also, please edit your post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ArcticWaddles the Grey Bruce is UFA :) She just got zapped a decent colour so I'm hoping there's someone out there who wants to give her a good home... Adopted out to a good home :)

Also, Liomea the Rainbow Cybunny is UFA... will keep zapping if no one wants her

Contact me here or neomail itsbeenawhilebut :D

ArcticWaddles the Grey Bruce is UFA :) She just got zapped a decent colour so I'm hoping there's someone out there who wants to give her a good home...

Also, Liomea the Rainbow Cybunny is UFA... will keep zapping if no one wants her

Contact me here or neomail itsbeenawhilebut :D

I wouldn't mind having ArcticWaddles, but is it ok if she stays on my side? (I only wwant 3 on my main)

*promises to take good care*

Carnimack the male thornberry chia is UFT/UFA :wub_anim:

I won't be too picky and will look at all offers of course.

I'm only interested in decent named pets though. Underscores are sometimes okay, but no numbers.

There are other pets I like, so please just NM me if you are interested in this little guy and looking to get rid of one of your UFA/UFT pets.

On that note a faerie meerca would be an automatic yes, but really anything will do. I'm having my dreamie, a white xweetok given to me. ^^ So, if you are interested in him, just lemme know, and I might just give him to you. If you are actually wanting to keep him, that is.

2955kwl.jpg

On that note a white lutari, white xweetok, halloween poogle, or grey draik would be an automatic YES! Although I realize this may be unlikely. :P

A white Lutari would be extremely unlikely as they can't be transferred.

If you try, you'll just get an error message. "Lutari Neopets do not like being transferred."

A white Lutari would be extremely unlikely as they can't be transferred.

If you try, you'll just get an error message. "Lutari Neopets do not like being transferred."

Yeah, I feel stupid for putting that now. I knew I had heard it before, but I must have forgot. lol.

Name: faerinar

Species: Ice Chomby

7acf7ecc63e34d3a2e0016448d91e455.png?1351102364

Height: 77 cms.

Weight: 305 lbs.

Hit Points: 19 / 16

Strength: weak

Defence: below average

Movement: speedy

Need to make room on one of my sides to transfer a pet over from my main. PM me here if you're interested. ^_^

UFA

Rainbow usul. Neomail me.

http://www.neopets.c...CreatorofSnafus

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

2.png

Name: Quetiapin the Robot Cybunny

Other info: Quetiapin is clothed. I'm not totally sure if I have used my transfer for the month, so you will possibly have to wait till next

month. The only requirement I have for you if you want this pet, is that you intend to keep it. I won't be offended if you decide to trade it down the

line, but I want Quetiapin to go to someone who really wants her.

No longer in need of a new home :)

2.png

Name:0_Angelic_Wing_0

Color:Magma

Special Thing:High IQ!ULTIMATE GENIUS (120) ,she's on Neolodge.

Petpet: Plushie Angelpuss

FULL STATS:

Species: Aisha Colour: Magma Gender: Female Age: 588 days Level: 6 Health: 16 / 16 Mood: delighted! Hunger: bloated Strength: immense Defence: bulletproof Move: mach 2 Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (120)

Reply if you are going to transfer with me.