Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

2.png

Name: Anonymous_Lupe_12345

Status: Most likely UFT, unless you give me a good reason for why you want to adopt it instead.

Other info: First off, there's no guarantee that I'll be trading/giving her to someone. I'm putting this out there to gauge offers, but most likely I will be trading her. It's the Yellow Hasee that's attached to the Meerca that's preventing me from saying I'll trade/give her away for certain :P

4.png

Name: Velaninia

Other Info: She was newly created today (October 1, 2012) and will require 7 days before she can even be transferred. She got her color through a FFQ and I just want someone that will welcome her to their home and just love her. That's really all I ask for. Nothing she's wearing will be transferred xD

Proudly adopted!

To anyone who can answer or perhaps provide a link: What does FFQ and UFA stand for? I think there are a few other abbrevations as well. It has something to do with pet rarity/value when trading - I think? Thanks to anyone who can help. Sorry if this is off-topic.

To anyone who can answer or perhaps provide a link: What does FFQ and UFA stand for? I think there are a few other abbrevations as well. It has something to do with pet rarity/value when trading - I think? Thanks to anyone who can help. Sorry if this is off-topic.

FFQ stands for Fountain Faerie Quest, and UFA stands for Up For Adoption. No, UFA and FFQ don't really have anything with pet rarity and value, except if the pet was painted a rare/expensive colour (Faerie, Chocolate, Halloween, Elderly, Plushie, etc.) via an FFQ.

More commonly used Neopian abbreviations can be found here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/tnaatp/

FFQ stands for Fountain Faerie Quest, and UFA stands for Up For Adoption. No, UFA and FFQ don't really have anything with pet rarity and value, except if the pet was painted a rare/expensive colour (Faerie, Chocolate, Halloween, Elderly, Plushie, etc.) via an FFQ.

More commonly used Neopian abbreviations can be found here: http://www.thedailyn...rticles/tnaatp/

Thanks so much for answering my question. I was just curious because I've heard other members discuss what pet's can be 'fairly' traded with others as far as rarity goes. I think there is an abbreviation for it, but I'm not sure. I should have known that UFA stands for up for adoption. Kind of obvious. Haha. :laughingsmiley: Thank you for the guide, I will most certainly look it over!

581013_356152267807128_861919735_n.jpg

So this is my list of UFA pets. They are old and painted.

Requirements: Nothing! Just don't be mean to them.

Contact: Here, My main crystalsjoy_ or on the account they reside thefairyqueen12

4.png

Name: Velaninia

Other Info: She was newly created today (October 1, 2012) and will require 7 days before she can even be transferred. She got her color through a FFQ and I just want someone that will welcome her to their home and just love her. That's really all I ask for. Nothing she's wearing will be transferred xD

She is so beautiful ♥ But I can't get her because my new main is only 1-2 weeks old. :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Species: (Green) Speckled Tonu

Name: Xiinnyh

Additional info: I was pound surfing and noticed she was painted so I thought "Why not" and adopted her hoping someone would appreciate her!!

Pounded

I have a kougra that was zapped by Boochi. Now that she's baby I don't really care for her anymore and I have no interest in repainting a kougra. So I'm considering putting her UFT.

The name is CuddlesBlue6, old, lvl 18, 73HSD & 155 intelligence.

I know the name is bad & the stats aren't amazing so I'm not really expecting much. I just wanted to see if anyone was interested, what offers I'd get for her. Feel free to nm me on message me on here if she strikes your fancy :)

UP FOR TRADE! Darre_aley the female baby blue koi.

Stats

Level:15

Health: 14/14

Strength: Titanic

Defence: Great! (21)

Move: Lightning

Intelligence: Master genius (75)

Fishing skill: 27

2z6bjbl.jpg

Although not a requirement I am hoping to trade for a pet that has a 'somewhat' similiar fishing skill to my own, as it took me a long time to get just to 27! Other than that, I will be looking at all offers.

Please feel free to neomail me or contact me on here. I am on both neopets and tdn daily.

My favorite pet to trade for would be ANY maraquan pet or a faerie painted meerca. I realize though, that this is improbable. So please offer whatever you like!

UF(ridiculously)QT~ zeppi13 the faerie koi

2RvHz.png

So, my roommate was zapping his labrat after "accidentally" zapping it from a robot chomby into a yellow grarrl or something and he turned it into a faerie koi. He has two koi already and had no intention of keeping it so he gave it to my side account and told me to find it a good home if I wanted to. Well, I want to. SO! zeppi13 is up for ridiculously quick adoption. I just kinda want him gone to a lovely home where someone will take awesome care of him.

Please feel free to message me on here or neomail me at RenegadeCatastrophe. I am up all the time and am hoping to find zeppi a good home ASAP.

Name: Adorousia

Other info: Clothes included (the background is animated), plushie Miamouse attached. The lab ray changed the gender recently so while it's all prettied up, it's now male. Looking for painted Lennies.

2.png

Level: 16

Height: 78 cms.

Weight: 94 lbs.

Hit Points:33 / 30

Strength: GREAT (35)

Defence: godly

Movement: GREAT (23)

Intelligence: clever

Adding another pet to my available trades. Adorousia is still available.

Name: Zaynawi

Other info: Looking for painted Lennies.

2.png

Species: Skeith

Colour: Jelly

Level: 1

Health: 21 / 15

Mood: content

Hunger: bloated

Strength: great

Defence: armoured

Move: breakneck

Intelligence: average

Awh! I'm not a huge fan of skeiths but the jelly one is pretty cute. I've never seen one before!

Name: zquabz

Species: Island Kiko!!

Other info: I was pound surfing and I found this beauty :) She's just not the pet for me but I couldn't leave her, especially when someone here will want her for sure!! :)

Also she has an altachuck, so you're really getting a two-for-one deal

UFQA: Darigan Korbat

http://www.neopets.c...pet=elephante34

its a seriously bad name i know :( i got this poor sweetie from the Pound and yesterday zapped into a Darigan Korbat.

i figure.. Halloween is the best time for this kind of paint job to be adopted out so message me, here or on Neo if you would like him/her *stupid labray i'm currently not sure*

- Attributes -

Hit Points: 35 / 35

Strength: herculean

Defence: bulletproof

Movement: mach 1

Intelligence: average

4.png

Edit: Lab changed into a red Blumaroo. will keep zapping until something interesting

So I have a red hissi that I am going to pound at 12am NST (in about two hours!) Please act fast if you want him. I don't know if I able able to transfer this month because I just recieved a transfer yesterday and my account is only 8 months old.

So, neomail me and I will neomail you the exact time I pounded him. You will just have to be waiting around the pound and search the name if you really want him. ;)

Also, my baby koi 'might' end up getting pounded soon if no one wants her. Please see above. ^ Thank you. I'm willing to adopt her out but would prefer to trade for a pet that has a good name, or good fishing skill/stats. Will also take painted pets. Please neomail me to inquire about adopting or trading.

If anyone would like to adopt CuddlesBlue6, the baby kougra, please neomail me! She has decent stats.

I have the chance to adopt a baby chomby, which would be one of my dreamies :wub_anim: and if I'm selected I will need to make room for her. I should find out in a day or two.

I know it's a bad name, but I would hate to have to pound her, so I thought I would appeal to TDNers first.

No one contacted me in time so I had to dump her in the pound.

If anyone would like to adopt CuddlesBlue6, the baby kougra, please neomail me! She has decent stats.

I have the chance to adopt a baby chomby, which would be one of my dreamies :wub_anim: and if I'm selected I will need to make room for her. I should find out in a day or two.

I know it's a bad name, but I would hate to have to pound her, so I thought I would appeal to TDNers first.

No one contacted me in time so I had to dump her in the pound.

That's a shame. I hope someone who wants her will pick her up! :/ I'm probably about to dump my baby koi in the pound too. I guess theres not much of a demand for them anymore. I even tried advertising on the neoboards!

EDIT: I will more than likely be pounding my baby koi later today, so please if someone wants her, let me know.

Had to pound her. :sad02: Hopefully someone nice picks her up.

Two pets UFA. Just want them to go to a good home. ^_^

Name: Kleptocat

Species: Island Wocky

2.png

Level: 1

Hit Points: 19 / 19

Strength: great

Defence: average

Movement: average

Intelligence: above average

Name: x__KupCake (Not a great name, I know.)

Species: Mutant Usul

2.png

Level: 10

Hit Points: 19 / 11

Strength: very strong

Defence: very heavy

Movement: breakneck

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (100)

If anyone is interested in either of them, feel free to PM me here or neomail me on my main account, which is the account listed on my information to the left. Both of these pets are UFA from one of my side accounts (fishapples).

That's a shame. I hope someone who wants her will pick her up! :/ I'm probably about to dump my baby koi in the pound too. I guess theres not much of a demand for them anymore. I even tried advertising on the neoboards!

EDIT: I will more than likely be pounding my baby koi later today, so please if someone wants her, let me know.

Had to pound her. :sad02: Hopefully someone nice picks her up.

Yeah well mine was badly named and babies are relatively cheap to make in the "painting world" so it's understandable. She was adopted right away so hopefully he enjoys having her. I always stalk my pounded pets to see whether they get adopted or not.

Has your koi been adopted yet?

But to keep on topic,

I am getting a Plushie Xwee at the end of the month so I need to get rid of my current lab pet to make room.

Chartruese257, currently a white shoyru, but will probably change. Lvl 23, 118HSD, would make a good starter BD pet. Will be UFA in 15 days, so starting to find a new home early. If interested, please neomail me!