New Avatar!

Ali Cat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look, a new Bonju avatar

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would put money on this being a random avatar. Random makes me sad : ( I really hope it's not

I would have to agree, just based on the new release of a new daily, and the avatar image itself. So many people are assuming there's some top secret solution lol

Its such a cute avatar! Probably random tho ) I'll keep checking back P

That's adorable. I hope it won't be random, but if it is it's at least one reason to visit that cutey more often! :P

As for just collecting an item is not enough. I just got cybunny stocking and didn't get an avatar.

Don't worry, kiddios!

This is Lion, offical reporter of the Daily Neopets... TDMGPOP avatar finding thing saying, "I'll find this, if it's the last thing I do!"

In 1 hour, when I can go get my prize again, I'll check, and report here/in the other TDMGPOP topic saying how I got it.

I'd say that it's random, though. D:

EDIT: It's random. Confirmed, as I got an item and didn't get it.

BUT, this might not be connected to the Plushie. Who knows how to get it.

People have tried a lot:

1. when you check the properties of the avatar.gif it says tdmbgpop.gif which im almost positive it has to do with visiting the plushie.

2. Most likely its a random event

3. Visiting the plushie with something sad, magical, blue, and plushie in your inventory does not work.

4. Visiting with a grundo who is dying does not increase your chances.

5. Having 10 grundo items in your inventory and refreshing does not work

6. having a blue grundo and visting does not work

7. NO ONE HAS IT YET . . .and unless they show you on the boards they have it dont believe them

8. Discaring a blue grundo plushie does not work.

9. Grundo snowthrow avatar and blue grundo in inventory sad, magical, blue, does not work

None of these worked. So it's most likely random indeed.

Just summing up for those who want to try. Though if it's random I wonder why nobody has it yet.

my current theory just got a boost.

my theory is that when you click on the plushie the /!\ ... shows up when you collect your prize.

when i clicked on him today {actually CLICKED on the plushie itself not collect my prize} i got " O.o "

and now its back to normal alfter i collected my prize which doesnt sound like a major thing, but it does mean that possibly it requires clicking and talking to him, while you DONT collect the prize.