New Avatar!

Ali Cat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A user on the avvie boards who has it (and has it as her active) says she didn't do anything special, just did the daily and got it. So I'm guessing it's random. Click here for the board; she doesn't use it as her active til the second page.

There are now 2 users posting on the boards who have got it..

Both had all their pets _sad_ when they posted (starving, I guess).

The second person said he talked to the plushie and got it automatically.

Edit: They also both have a Blue pet as active.

Edit v2: The person who sent it in to SunnyNeo doesn't have a Blue pet, but all his pets are sad as well. -> You do NOT need a blue pet!

Guest Alan Shore

Edited TDN alert, hopefully the solution is that one. If it's confirmed by lots of people, then we'll add it to Neoavatars. :)

Thanks to SunnyNeo and the person who mailed them about it. :)

I really hope you don't have to have a sad blue pet to get it, but thanks to the Lab Ray I do have a blue Scorchio. I'll try again tomorrow and see if that is really what it takes. It can't be another random one...I have rotten luck with those.

Well this is interesting. :mellow: That little blue Grundo gives away alright stuff too. And alot of neopoints sometimes. I think I got 10,000np once from him. 0:) I feel bad that the little guy is all sad though :crying: , lol. I hope I can get the avatar, I'd really like to have it. -_-

so you have to have a blue pet? lol my pets are always happy cos i luuuuuurrvve them how do you get them sad?

You can have your pet play with a broken toy. But you have to use one that has the option to play with your pet. Broken Toy Sail Boat, for instance, does not work. I used Broken Blue Chia Plushie (900np).

... Time to make my pets sad then. xD

But I am happy that we finally worked out the solution, and this ISN'T the second Bonju, like the boards were saying. ;P

I have a couple of hours to make my pets sad before I can collect my prize again. ;D

I just got it. It seems to just be random. Love_Love_Me_Too, my Faerie Lenny, was "extremely happy" at the time. I saved the screenshot.

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,722 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or..."

It's random.

I hate random avatars. <_<

Now I've got to keep my pet sad until I can get this.

You don't need to have a sad pet to get the avatar. Look at what ammiss said:

I just got it. It seems to just be random. Love_Love_Me_Too, my Faerie Lenny, was "extremely happy" at the time. I saved the screenshot.