Neopets doesn't load...

aia

Wow..a lot of new people around...welcome everybody.

And neopets for sure has backup servers.But probably nobody is there.

Hello! ^_^

BRB you guys!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, guys, this has to stop. There have been TONS of short posts on this thread, and we can't have that. All posts must be seven words long and quotes and smilies do not count. All other rules are here. Please look over them and note that we will not hesitate to take normal measures against users, regardless of how new they are or the state of Neopets.

Nickname / name: Stacks, Arconalos, Majahal

colour: Blue, Black and Red

Favorite neopets species: Bori

Main hobby on neopets: Looking for Random Events

Zodiac sign: Sagatarius

Favorite food(s): Sushi, chiniese, and seafood

Ok, guys, this has to stop. There have been TONS of short posts on this thread, and we can't have that. All posts must be seven words long and quotes and smilies do not count. All other rules are here. Please look over them and note that we will not hesitate to take normal measures against users, regardless of how new they are or the state of Neopets.

Have I been doing this? Im so sorry if I have.

I've met some really rude ones on charter. I spend most of my time with my AC group lol We've all become really close friends. But out of all the premium boards I visit the Charter ones the most.....you have the best luck there.....

I've met one or two people being rude to me on charter, but they were cut off soon by my charter friends. (: 99% of the charters are absolutely wonderful people. Last year, on my old account, before I got iced, a charter sent me a royal pb for free. I painted Impiriel, my gelert princess. Unfortunately she's living in ice land now. D: Main hallers managed to ice me. |sigh| Loooong story. I'm rebuilding now, though. ^_^

I have my friends on the CC. *misses them* IDK why its a slow board. Bt I like it slow b)

And, yeah. I like it slow too. And, some people in CC are so amazing! Like, flosset and icesmiths and phoned and a couple of others. And, of course, the person who gave me that pb. Not mentioning her name in order to keep her from being flamed, though. ;D

It's terrible. If you want ZDAP for collat, you should either go to charter, or you should send me a neomail. I know a lender, and one of my friends is saving up for one, so either of them would be glad to lend for full collat. b)

I meant I never go there in general and was planning to to be lent.

I just bought a Plushie Chomby Morphing Potion, so it'll be a while before I'm even back up to what I was before.

I've met one or two people being rude to me on charter, but they were cut off soon by my charter friends. (: 99% of the charters are absolutely wonderful people. Last year, on my old account, before I got iced, a charter sent me a royal pb for free. I painted Impiriel, my gelert princess. Unfortunately she's living in ice land now. D: Main hallers managed to ice me. |sigh| Loooong story. I'm rebuilding now, though. ^_^

And, yeah. I like it slow too. And, some people in CC are so amazing! Like, flosset and icesmiths and phoned and a couple of others. And, of course, the person who gave me that pb. Not mentioning her name in order to keep her from being flamed, though. ;D

Im not like NF with them, but we see eachother, rate eachother, and chat and stuff.

do we just start adding the words 'this sentance is just here to make up the numbers'?

No. That's also considered spam and you'll be warned regardless of how many words you have.

Dejavu. Has this happened before in the past year? I remember coming to TDN and chatting with everyone bt before this, I was still a newb.

Yep. During the altador cup. It was terrible.

The site went poof, and I ran here for protection from the meepits. You know, when the site's electric fences go down, the meepits escape. x_x :worried:

Yep. During the altador cup. It was terrible.

The site went poof, and I ran here for protection from the meepits. You know, when the site's electric fences go down, the meepits escape. x_x :worried:

Ok. Yeah i remember now. I couldnt log in to TDN cuz my word was messed up. Its fine now.

so what is the recommended course of action if we have something to say but it takes less than 7 words?

You just say something extra that you really don't need to say. Think of something random and join up the previous sentence with it. It always works. :yes:

Joking. 0:)

Hi, I decided to register because this looks like a nice forum. n_n So I'm new to these forums. Found it on a search engine when I realized neo wasn't loading right; I was hoping to find a neo-related forum to see if anyone else was experiencing this. Obviously, lots of people are, lirl.

I just hope everything is okay, odds are that they have backups! It would be totally ridiculous if they don't.

Man, once/if Neopets comes back up it's gonna be so laggy! Can you imagine how many users will pour in and the boards will probably go a splode. xD

so what is the recommended course of action if we have something to say but it takes less than 7 words?

Well to be honest i don't think i ever had this problem because i have such a big mouth..

But really 7 words isn't that much.You can form a sentence or 2.

Don't post. If you can't come up with at least seven words, then there's nothing to add to the conversation.

You just say something extra that you really don't need to say. Think of something random and join up the previous sentence with it. It always works. :yes:

Joking. 0:)

Well while were all complaining how it has to be 7 words, your complaints are more than seven words. How about that?

Hi, I decided to register because this looks like a nice forum. n_n So I'm new to these forums. Found it on a search engine when I realized neo wasn't loading right; I was hoping to find a neo-related forum to see if anyone else was experiencing this. Obviously, lots of people are, lirl.

I just hope everything is okay, odds are that they have backups! It would be totally ridiculous if they don't.

Man, once/if Neopets comes back up it's gonna be so laggy! Can you imagine how many users will pour in and the boards will probably go a splode. xD

Welcome to TNT, the great wide world of neopet addicts! ^^ Here we gather together with sloth to plan neopian domination. :evo:

Okay. I read something along the lines of things being on fire.

I live in California, and I know exactly where Glendale is (which is where the Neopets office is located). For the record, the fires in California are in the mountain and rural areas - and not in the city. Neopets HQ is located almost in the center of the city of Glendale.

So, no, I highly doubt it has anything to do with the fires in California.

My guess is, since the office took the day off today (Labor Day) - the servers weren't set up to function correctly during the holiday. It might just be until tomorrow that the site is down, since that's when people start coming into work.

Just my 2 cents. LOL. I did find it kind of strange that Neopets didn't load. :T

I should do a comic on this! Id so get into the NT. But I unplugged my tablet cuz I thought that was why Neo was down.

Well welcome to TDN. I registered a VERY long time ago, but then my word messed up and just lately I got it back and now im chatting tons!

Well to be honest i don't think i ever had this problem because i have such a big mouth..

But really 7 words isn't that much.You can form a sentence or 2.

Same here. When I start talking, I simply can't stop. Aaaand it's pretty contagious, isn't it? :eh:

Don't post. If you can't come up with at least seven words, then there's nothing to add to the conversation.

then when neo is back online and the first person to realise it wants to tell everyone they wont be able to just post 'It's back! Everythings working!' that would be a very useful post, adding something to the conversation yet against the rules.

then when neo is back online and the first person to realise it wants to tell everyone they wont be able to just post 'It's back! Everythings working!' that would be a very useful post, adding something to the conversation yet against the rules.

Haha. That made me laugh so hard.