aia

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when neo goes down. *sigh* I hope it isn't down for hours

Same here. D:

When neo's down it's a sign that I should stop procrastinating and go work on my homework.

Who said it would be a bad thing ? :P

I had fun last time

Oh, you're right. You weren't complaining. xD

It's just, when neo's down, I might get very pessimistic and all. Neo is my life. :laughingsmiley:

Anyways... Anyone wanna help me develop a story for my gelert? :woot: Haha, sorry for the randomness. I'm just booored.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hehe I don't have homework XD I wish I had something besides FB to play on now tho...nothing is on tv, dinner isn't ready yet...blah. LOL

Lucky you! I have to write a boring conflict resolution letter. But, of course, procrastinating sounds so much more appealing... :whistle:

hehe But when you are procrastinating it seems easier to find things to do. lol When you aren't avoiding anything it becomes harder haha

True, true.

|refreshes page|

My good gelert, neopets is still off! I'm starting to get worried. :sad02:

I'll go get myself a little something to eat for dinner and I'll be right baaack! |runs to kitchen|

True, true.

|refreshes page|

My good gelert, neopets is still off! I'm starting to get worried. :sad02:

I'll go get myself a little something to eat for dinner and I'll be right baaack! |runs to kitchen|

Enjoy dinner, I think I may go see if ours is anywhere near done.

Oh, I hope it isn't off until tomorrow. I would flip out. But with today being a holiday who knows :worried:

They have been offline for a while. What could be going on? So much for checking up on my auction. What will happen to auctions that are due to expire?

Knowing them, they will expire and you'll get what ever the last bid was before the site went down XD

but everything else is loading except for neopets ... how am i going to live???

Haha, I have nothing else to do either except lurk on TDN.