Neopets doesn't load...

aia

Or maybe they are like me and have the tab open but browse other pages too. :)

Haha. Me too. I'm on Yahoo! Korea playing some games.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe they are like me and have the tab open but browse other pages too. :)

Maybe that's it. ^_^

Anyone wanna sing along? :guiltysmiley:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the King's horses, And all the King's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again!

I understand boredom..I have no live except neopets..Im a geek. LOL

Than I am one too, I believe. :king:

And, erm... Looks like a staff member put up a notice... It reads: |clears voice|

Neopets Not Loading: Neopets is not loading for a lot of people. We are not aware of any reasons for this downtime, but when more information is available we'll pass it along to you.

I am going to work on a few things I have been meaning to do for a long time. I am going to make a spreadsheet of all the stamps and collectible cards, so when I start buying, I have a checklist.

I have a spread sheet of All the books, and stamps. I'm slowly adding the Collectible cards to it, but that is a slower process since neo already has a whole list of them lol

Im just poor I was trying to gain NP....sigh..and debating making another account...so it can start aging...I dont mean to but space is filling up quick...(sigh) and most of them Im either storing or labbing...I know sounds horrible...argh! I think neopets should allow free transfers amongst accounts and like 3 transfers a month....

Than I am one too, I believe. :king:

And, erm... Looks like a staff member put up a notice... It reads: |clears voice|

Maybe theyre installing the magma pb!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Same here. Im bored outa my mind!

|high fives|

Does anyone wanna play the get-to-know-everyone-else-better game? xD You basically fill in a stupid form and spend your time reading others'. Like, this form, for example:

Nickname / name:

Favorite colour:

Favorite neopets species:

Main hobby on neo:

Zodiac sign:

Favorite food(s):

...Or something along those lines.

Oh gosh I'm trying to imagine life without neo. *shudder*

*Does not compute* *my head explodes*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How long they been down now? half hour? hour? it was running mindnumbingly slowly earlier - guess we should have known then. whats the deal anyway? has some kind of disaster taken it down? anyone local know if theres something happening in the area that could cause this? (though i guess if there was no one in that area would be online to answer that question) they'r still on holiday arent they?

Well to cure the boredom let us all look up random information....or find a RECENT map of the wildfires and see whats what. Let us hope that there is no damage as the loss of life and property far out weighs my personal boredom

How long they been down now? half hour? hour? it was running mindnumbingly slowly earlier - guess we should have known then. whats the deal anyway? has some kind of disaster taken it down? anyone local know if theres something happening in the area that could cause this? (though i guess if there was no one in that area would be online to answer that question) they'r still on holiday arent they?

If something's happening like fires and all, it should be on the news somewhere! |goes search news sites|

|high fives|

Does anyone wanna play the get-to-know-everyone-else-better game? xD You basically fill in a stupid form and spend your time reading others'. Like, this form, for example:

Nickname / name:

Favorite colour:

Favorite neopets species:

Main hobby on neo:

Zodiac sign:

Favorite food(s):

...Or something along those lines.

Nickname / name: Sparker

Favorite colour:Red-Brown

Favorite neopets species: Totally Xwee

Main hobby on neo: Cutsomization

Zodiac sign:I have no idea.

Favorite food(s):Chokato Smoothies

I have a spread sheet of All the books, and stamps. I'm slowly adding the Collectible cards to it, but that is a slower process since neo already has a whole list of them lol

I have one of the cards almost completed. I just need to search a few more of the prices. I do a few everyday, and buy a few everyday.

Anyone ever see that ep of south park where the internet goes down? everyone panics and flees to a refugee camp in silicon valley where they have a little internet which they ration out? the reastions in that ep are slightly similar to some of what im feeling now.

Nickname / name: Sandi

Favorite colour: Blue

Favorite neopets species: Kougra :D

Main hobby on neo: Neoquest

Zodiac sign: Leo

Favorite food(s): Pasta

Okay the Weather channel just said that Cali is also having tornados XD Oh my goodness....

Nickname / name: Amalia, Aia, Lia or Amie

Favorite colour: Greeeen!

Favorite neopets species: Gelerts, duh :P

Main hobby on neo: Pampering her pets, chatting on guilds, lurking

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Favorite food(s): Pizza, chocolate, pasta, stuff with condensed milk in it...

OH! And I have another one: