Neopets doesn't load...

aia

I haven't been able to get on neo in a couple of days just because of a busy schedule lately. Now I finally get a chance and it's down. Figures. :(

Aww, that stinks!

I'm in California and yes some of the staff of Neopets are undergoing evacuation due to the California fires. ):

Is that why neopets is down?

And I'm in CA too.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad it wasnt just me but it could be lots of things. Let us just hope that it is not the fires as anything on that level of badness is horrible.

PS Sure Ill help with a pets story just drop me a line on neo...when it gets back. I just need to know a few things about your pet to make a great story for it.

Yup, most of the staff live in Los Angelos and there are 2 fires currently in California.

Ahhh, makes sense. And yeah, probably nobodys at HQ so I wouldn't count on the site being back up today...

I JUST got enough points for the Eliv Thade avatar, and when I sent the score the servers were down. -____-

Might as well go back to painting and wait for it.

I JUST got enough points for the Eliv Thade avatar, and when I sent the score the servers were down. -____-

Might as well go back to painting and wait for it.

That sucks.

I was editing my guild and when I tried to save it neo went down. :c

PS Sure Ill help with a pets story just drop me a line on neo...when it gets back. I just need to know a few things about your pet to make a great story for it.

Haha, thanks. xD Actually, I need amazing stories for 20+ gelerts, but I have some basic ideas for most of them, I just need some time to write them down.

I don't know what to do about a few of them, though - nuitro the orange gelert (male), urothien the speckled gelert (female) and erohain the glowing gelert (currently female, but will be male). I have no muse for them, currently. But I love them anyway. I'll have to figure something out for them. Any ideas on either of the three?

Whew, I was about ready to throw my iPod out the back window because it wasn't loading Neo.

Well, this stinks... I was waiting for a NM! :business:

Oh well. Yeah, I guess this would be a good time to get back to homework.

Aren't you guys being a bit selfish?

The Neopets HQ is probably in danger of being set on fire.

And...even on holidays, Neopets Staff doesn't take their day off since

there might be problems with the site; viruses and etc problems while they're gone.

I don't think we know for sure that that's what's happening.

Some of us were in the middle of things, too.

With the limited communication about this sort of thing between TNT and the users, we may never know exactly what this is about.

It very well could be just them updating the site.

However, if this continues... I'd say it would be safe to bet that it's the fires that's keeping the site down. :crying:

And...even on holidays, Neopets Staff doesn't take their day off since

there might be problems with the site; viruses and etc problems while they're gone.

I don't think we know for sure that that's what's happening.

Some of us were in the middle of things, too.

With the limited communication about this sort of thing between TNT and the users, we may never know exactly what this is about.

It very well could be just them updating the site.

However, if this continues... I'd say it would be safe to bet that it's the fires that's keeping the site down. :crying:

That would be terrible. If the problem is with the fires, what then? Will we have an enormous period of time for which the site will be temporarily down?

|sigh| That's what global warming is doing to us. It's even affecting neopets. :ohno:

That would be terrible. If the problem is with the fires, what then? Will we have an enormous period of time for which the site will be temporarily down?

|sigh| That's what global warming is doing to us. It's even affecting neopets. :ohno:

I really hope not. :crying:

I wonder when it will be back up though... I'm saying at least the rest of today.

I really hope not. :crying:

I wonder when it will be back up though... I'm saying at least the rest of today.

I'm thinking it will be down for the rest of the day, too... :(

Man! This really means I have to go back to homework! :grrr:

Dangit.

(sigh) I can understand being down..really..I hope there ok...but at the same time im frustrated... :guiltysmiley:

Same here. Frustrated. And bored. I'm bored to death.

I don't think anyone here knows the current dimension of my boredom. Seriously. The whole world goes down when neopets doesn't work. o_O