Coming Soon: Chariot Races!

Jenny ^_^

Chariot Chase is the newest game to join the New Game Challenge.  Keep up-to-date with TDN's New Game Challenge Coverage as more information about this game is released. The game is now playable and you can read TDN's Chariot Chase Guide here.

Frontpage Marquee

ngc09_cc.jpg

News Banner

cc_banner.gif

Buttons

ctp_1148.gificon_1148.giftm_1148.gif

New Game Challenge Ticket

ticket.gif

Trophies

1148_1.gif1148_2.gif1148_3.gif

Prizes

fur_chariot_chair.gifgro_alabriss_mirror.gifmall_chariot_kite.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else finding this game near impossible? XD I've managed 7 laps....but I swear those other cars are out to run me over

Okay it seems you get a better score on hard. I just did seven laps on hard and 1380 points. Hrm...where as on normal 7 laps was only 700 points

This looks like it could be interesting!! Just curious though what happened to extreme herder 2 ?? is it like faerie fashion (or whatever that thing was called) and its just vanished?

cool!!!!!! cant waait to play it!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Most people seem to be having better luck winning with the Electric alabriss thingy. You need 20 laps on normal, and 11 laps on Hard to beat AAA Good luck

You get a higher score if you finish a lap under 6 seconds per lap, but it isn't that much higher. I would advise taking your time and trying to get the laps in.

Man, this game might take a couple of hours for me to master. I got 4 laps in on hard, but the steering is not fun.

EDIT: Haha nevermind, I just beat AAA's score. So easy. ;)

Whatever happened to the Extreme Herder 2?

getting a hang of the controls is the hard part. after that, i found it relatively easy. It was easier to get AAA than the slorgs, thats for sure...

I don't like this game at all. My best, so far, was five laps on Hard.

I found that I had the best luck with the White Alabriss.

I got 5 rounds so far on easy :P thats as high as Ive managed

its super annoying that you lose a life by touching the other players... like are you serious!?

(and Im STILL wondering what happened to extreme herder 2 - prob the same thing that happened to faerie fashion thingey)

Even if the images were uploaded for Faerie Fashion and Extreme Herder II, it doesn't mean the games are ready to play. They could be fixing important bugs in them. However, Chariot Race is so simple that I'm not surprised it was ready before the 2 others. xD