Coming Soon: Chariot Races!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was excited that I finally have the time to try this challenge today...only to discover that I. HATE. This. Game. :grrr: I can barely get through 2 laps in either mode. To be fair racing games aren't my favorite to begin with, but my problem is that the controls are very reminiscent of the Tyrannian bumper-cars-type game (which I'm also terrible at; I'm having an absolutely horrendous time going where I want to, I usually end up stuck on the side helplessly getting run over. And the whole "losing a life every time another player touches you" thing is obnoxious.) And as if that wasn't enough, I don't know about anyone else but I keep having a bug where the game will freeze up a couple seconds, then continue, but when it continues my car disappears (so I'm just watching the other cars drive around pointlessly.) Forget AAA's score, I'll be happy if I can manage Lulu's without chucking the computer out the window. T_T

LOL that totally happened to me once, where my car just dissappeared. I was like .. what the heck!

IT takes a bit of practice, but once you get the hang of it its really not that bad of a game at all!!

This is the ONLY one of the games where I have beaten AAA's score, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the others. Do you think there will be an avatar for playing these games? I kinda hope there will be, but now i'm playing any and all games I can get my hands on so I can earn NP and get the Gamer avatar. I need like 70 or so games