Bonju found!

Ali Cat

I refuse to pay more than 5 k for that damn book. seriously this angers me. I was violently ill when there were only 2 ppl who had it and noone else knew .. I guess if I had of stayed online rather than gone to bed I would have been able to snatch some copies up. *cries*

It will go down for sure. Its r50. It restocks often .. people are nuts to pay over 1 mill. NUTS :P

I think it would be hillarious if it wasnt actually a yearly avatar :) and ppl get it for way less in october.

--I guess we have some more neobillionairs out there at any rate.. :( *is super jealous*

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just recently been active in neopets and learnt about the Bonju avvie that had been a mystery for almost 3 years. And now, the combination has finally been cracked! I'm pretty honoured to be around when it happened, and witness all the hetic caused by it, hehe. ^_^

But now the items inflate like crazy, especially the book, it's ridiculous. I was lucky enough to have one earlier although I realized it pretty late. Luciky, nobody accepted my "low" offers on tp, hehe.

I know that's how the market works, but asking over 1 mil for that book, it's just not right to me. Hunting for avatar is supposed to be fun, but it has now been abused by ugly and greedy neopians, and deprived people who really wants to collect the avatar, that's just my opinion.

And now, I secretly wish that secret hadn't leaked out to the mainstream. I don't think people deserve to earn millions by this..

Well, I guess I just have to be patient and wait for another year. 0:) That is a long time to obtain all of the necessary requirement for the avatar. Considering I've been on neopets for years, another year is not much of a wait really. :yes:

The book will deflate - the orange juice too. They've got very low rarities (the book is r50 and the OJ is only r35) so it'll be impossible for them to stay this high, especially once August is over. Most of us are predicting them to go down pretty quickly once this insane hype is over. Don't fuel people's greed by agreeing to pay anything like what these books are going for.

Even the Bag of Peanuts and Snorkle Sount are only around 300k each and they're much higher rarities (79 & 80). Its insane :/

Its funny how i come out of hospital and this avatar is found >.< lol wish i was around to make a quick buck off the hype

when i saw people on the avatar thread saying they found it i thought it was a joke at first xD;

People are believing it is in August because TNT has said that we only have a few days left.

But I recall TNT answering Bonju in other months which also says its attainable. So we don't really know whether or not it's seasonal (doesn't seem like a seasonal avatar)

ahhh, right, in the editorial. I see. Can't afford it at the moment and refuse to pay what I'd have to anyway, it's extortionate. It's a shame it was leaked really, where's the fun in it now? But thanks a lot for enlightenting me :]

there should be a lending----oh wait, no that wouldn't work. my gosh! the inflation is propostourous!(did i spell that right?) and you can't use the items again, right? do you get anything besides the avvie? *sighs* I really did want that avvie......but i'm saving for something more important. ^_^

I thought I read this wrong because I just woke up. xD

You silly people trying to sell the book for 2 mil. I can always wait until next August if it's only available this month.

Oh my gosh, YES! FINALLY! Although i'm kinda sad now. No secrets are left. D:

what about how to get a terron and calla in egg cave?? ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi im just cheking my signature

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

gosh, I nearly had a heart attack when i read this!! Really annoyed about the prices sky rocketing though :( also annoyed that the one item of those 3 that I have anyway hasn't really inflated, so I can't even earn any nps off the hype!

hopefully now they'll release more avatars

Please keep your posts above 6 words.