Key Quest

Anime

you sure play a lot

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I really really REALLY wish there were a way to block people from joining your games. It's just so annoying to have the same person stalk you about.

If you ever go onto the KQ neoboard, there are really nice people on there. :)

If you invite them to your game, you'll have a good game, with (hopefully) no quitters. Just make sure you know them a bit before you play with them. ;)

Maybe I should play a game of KQ with some of the people over there.

Yeah, I used to hang around on the KQ boards a lot. Most of the people that I play are on there.

I've just noticed that some people will literally follow me about...and I can't say that it's because I'm such a delightful person. Generally it's because they win against me via mini games or something. Last person I asked told me it was because I'm an easy win. Bah!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm relatively new to playing Key Quest since I had kind of stopped using Neopets for a year, but is it just me, or are the prizes mostly worthless? I mean, out of 45 keys (most gold) I've gotten 1 paint brush and a few codestones, but beyond that, junk! Is this normal? I enjoy playing and the neopoints make it worth it, so I'm going to keep playing. I just wanted to see how others felt about this.

Also, is there any way to complain about players, either here or on Neopets? Because I have encountered a few repeatedly "bad" players (quit when they're not winning or when not 1st, etc). If not, there should be!

I have to agree that the prizes are terrible! I've quit keyquest because of that (used about 30 gold keys and had NO paint brushes or map pieces). I guess you could contact neopets about it? I don't think complaining here's gonna help much unless the player is also a tdn forum member!