Key Quest

Anime

I just got out of a game where the person cheated. I played a Giant Lint Ball on them and they skipped their turn. It's the first time anyone's done that to me, but I continued to play the game, ended up getting a silver key.

I just wrote them a neomail telling them what they did was against the rules and a reportable offense, then blocked them. I didn't want to hear 'I'll play the game how I want' or 'I'm reporting you for harassment!', when it wasn't harassment, just letting them know what they did was against the rules. In case they already didn't, but I'm sure they did...

Can't stand cheaters *sighs*

This is fun how everyone's sharing quitter rants...

But guys, please remember, that some people have trucks of computers and may drop out at anytime, so if they ever drop out ON THEIR TURN, please don't send a neomail/report them. They could report YOU and YOU get frozen.

I played a Giant Lint Ball on them and they skipped their turn.

that counts as cheating? o.o

Whoops n.n;;

-but i only do that wehn i play against my friend, who also does it. so it's ok, i guess?

So that was you? haha just kidding. It bothers me when people do that. Or they play a power up on you as they're sitting right in front of the door like a "kick while you're down" kinda thing.

Haha, it was a one off, I won't be doing it again, just they were being REALLY mean.

And yeah, someone uses a misdirected compass on me, so i used my own misdirected compass son me the next turn, thinking it would let me go to the finish > but instead i went right past it without being given the option of going in the key quest door!

and i won silver T.T

Okay, so I believe I've mentioned that my computer doesn't allow me to play Keyquest, so when I'm I have extra time between classes at my college of Friday I play a round or two on their computers. (They are slow but at least I can play the game on them). So I'm on around 9 AM NST of Fridays. I've played about 6 games now, (about 2 games a week), and I really really suck at minigames, so I never end up winning the game. Today I would like to proudly announce that not only did no one quit on me...but that I somehow managed to win both games I played today with a gold key, even withot winning any minigames. I just had to tell you guys how excited I am for winning my first (and second) gold keys. Didn't get any super cool prizes that are extremely valueable, but it was still cool to win!!!! :D

*head desks several times* I've been quite on in key quest three times in a row today! ;_;. The worst one yet just happened. I was about to win, I had rolled high enough. JUST as my figure bounces into the square that will end the game "This game has been blah blah blah ended" AAARRG! ONE milisecond and I'd have gotten my darn key!! Oh, and I was even being nice to them. On the turn before they quit I let them win a mini game so they could get more np and possibly one more key.

I had pretty good luck with prizes yesterday, I earned a lab map piece worth 100k and a frozen negg~ Along with all the other things of course. :D

RANT!

First of all this person I was playing against was pretty ruthless so I was like ok fine I can play mean too, no biggie. Then after he realized I was going to win he quit. Well, I assumed so. So I sent him a message and this is EXACTLY what I said:

Didja quit on me? ;)

He wrote back:

Get over it

.. then blocked me. LOL I was like OH NO YOU DI'INT!!! I reported him for admitting to quitting but I doubt anything will happen. I was also like he was rude.. *sniff sniff*

So I learned that I got someone frozen for harassment (or so they claimed on their new account) LOL How it all happened: We played a game, they swapped places with me. At first they swap one of their doubled keys to one they didn't have. I roll a one, get a "jump to the same square" power up. They gummy dice to the treasure chest, right in front of the door. It's my turn, they see that I've played my power-up to go right to the door and they quit.... and then decide to neomail me that I cheated the whole game blah blah blah but blocked me so I couldn't respond.

I didn't reported them at all but I think they actually got in trouble for having "heck" and "dang" in their neomail.

So they created a new account and messaged me complaining that it was all my fault for having their "7 year old account" banned and I'm a horrible newbie/person.

Hope they aren't upset that I reported their new account though :D

OMG heartbr3ak, that's hilarious! I mean it sucks she was harassing you but she should have chilled out. I get kinda upset too though sometimes so I could see that.. But I wouldn't continually neomail someone over and over like that!!

I Played two games today and in both games I was winning and both quit the game on me. I was so angry!! Couldn't remember their username. :S I would of neomailed them Nicely. I also started playing another game and they quit on me because I got the starting roll... Things are unfaire sometimes... lol

I Played two games today and in both games I was winning and both quit the game on me. I was so angry!! Couldn't remember their username. :S I would of neomailed them Nicely. I also started playing another game and they quit on me because I got the starting roll... Things are unfaire sometimes... lol

lol Another thing that annoys me about the starting page, is when you create a room and spend a solid 7 minutes waiting for the other person to load up, get tired of waiting and then leave.

I wish room starters had the ability to kick people out of the game before it starts.

I've been playing the game for a couple of nows.

I believe in my very first game someone quitted on me, but that's life.Yes, 90% pf the time they will quit on purpose but who knows, they could have a slow connection and be booted from the game.Sadly , this game is full of bugs.

One thing I didn't know...if you choose not to roll the dice when you can't collect anything, is that cheating?Because in the rules it doesn't say anything about this..and to be honest..it would be pretty dumb to fly right past the key you need without collecting it.

It happens a lot to me Dark, even when I just have a few keys they give up.

I've played games before where the other player rolled 4-5 times and managed to get all the keys due to portals and landing on their home space. I only got one key that game, but I still stuck it out.

Sometimes people are just mean, but I always stick out my games. Hence the bronze and lead keys :P

lol, I just take down the name of the player I'm playing against while we play. If they quit on me, or cheat, I just block them. But I always wait a few minutes, just in case they neo-mail me explaining why they left or what-not.

I have 9 names now. Not too many ^_^

Yeah, it's taken me three an a half hours to play 6 games. When a game actually goes through, it lasts around 10 minutes so that's 2 and a half hours (give or take) attempting to play a successful game.

Anyone else getting weird glitches like they'll transport you to a 'square' off grid or it says all players will roll a 12 sided die but it rolls a regular dice? lol

I've had the 'roll a 12 sided' die and it's only rolled a 6 sided one before. Very disappointing.

once i had that too and it rolled a 1 :)) It's full of glitches.but i noticed than when i played on my mon\s better computer the games goes a lot more quicker.it\s probably about the the computer\s ram memory even though i normaly meet the requirements.

I don't think I'm going to play anymore. It's too flawed and frustrating at the moment. The Distraction Potion and Rainbow Fountain's are much too common. It's hard to play a game competitively if your opponent gets 5+ Distraction Potions. It's far too frustrating when they change all your keys to one color, and then use the spare keyring. So yeah, I probably won't be playing until they tweak that aspect.

Please join us for Double Key Spectacular on Thursday April 30th in Key Quest and receive free rare virtual wearable items. You must enter a Key Quest game sometime between 4pm and 5pm NST (Pacific Time) to qualify for the virtual prizes. In order to get all three prizes you will have to play for the entire hour.

Just making sure everyone knows about the Key Quest event of tomorrow.

If you are in need of safe partners, we could always play private games between us.

Thanks for sharing that Xepha, I had no idea. Good thing my husband will be out with his friend around that time. Otherwise he'd be on XBox live and that makes it impossible to play Key Quest cause it slows me waaay down for some reason.

What's the best prize you have gotten from key quest?? Usually the best thing I get is a regular codestone or a bottled faerie....it seems like the amount of time spent playing doesn't every equate to the prize you get :( Back to RSing and malling for me.

I just won two games and got two paint brushes! A glowing paint brush and a ghost paint brush. These are my first paint brushes (that I've won) and I'm super excited ^_^