Key Quest

Anime

Obviously newer users quit the game quite a lot. But for some reason it makes me furious when the ones with respectable looking accounts do the same. Ive just had someone with 250 avatars and loads of site events trophies quiting when I was *just* one space from entering the gate with all the keys.

I really do hope that because I reported him/her there will be some consequences.

• 2 weeks later...

That awesome moment when you think you should maybe stop playing KQ and the Vault gives you a lab map piece worth 1mil. ^w^

I got that piece playing last night. lol

congratulations! :D

i still remember when i first time i won it, i sell it for 250k.

i wish i could win that more :P

Well still no Keyquest loading for me and today a horrible page full of ads when I first loaded games room this morning.....Hope things improve fairly soon . Maybe less ads might help the games load before the other junk shows...

Well still no Keyquest loading for me and today a horrible page full of ads when I first loaded games room this morning.....Hope things improve fairly soon . Maybe less ads might help the games load before the other junk shows...

Yeah the ads are not fun :( . I only just learned of the goodies to be won from keyquest and it has been down ever since i have yet to play one game of it.

Like when the [removed] are hey going to fix keyquest this is really annoying.

Sorry about the swearing. This is getting annoying.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear, this is a family-friendly community. The curse word has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

what annoys me about key quest is

there are a lot of minigames requires a lot of high speed internet rather than skill itself

i am using 1mbps internet connection (and have myself living in Malaysia) against someone with the better connection speed in minigames such as Orbliteration and Nova Matcher

i found myself losing so bad. no matter how fast i click the nova or the orb, i found that my opponent already taking it

i hope there will be more minigames based on skills rather than internet connection, such as shenkuu shower (luck included) and neogarden grow (awesome game)

and why my spyder jumps so little?

how can i make it jumps bigger?

I have a pretty fast computer but the minigames glitch out hard from time to time. Novas will not highlight, spyders will get stuck on the web, my lasso is too "sticky" and can't catch any P3's, The flowers reject my rhythm. It's just a big mess. And, for me, it glitches out at the worst times. D: And when I go against people with slower connections, I feel as though they were cheated, then I feel bad and cry in the corner (not really, but still).