Key Quest

Anime

Gah! just had 3 people in a row leave the same just as I was about to win. :grrr: I just needed to vent my anger

Observation:

I can never find anyone in the general chat section, and if I ever want to play a game, I have to go to the newbies section even though I'm not, strictly, a newbie. Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Observation:

I can never find anyone in the general chat section, and if I ever want to play a game, I have to go to the newbies section even though I'm not, strictly, a newbie. Does anyone have the same problem as me?

No I definitely not^^" I dont have problems to find somebody to play...

But I do have another problem:

You can play Neopets in several languages and when .Trinity. choose german and I go with english we can't see each other oO

We usually meet up in the fan club room but we don't see us. Not until I switch to german and refresh.

I thought you could play key quest with neopians <<

If you go to the 5-key room on the front page you should have no problem finding someone, unless it's a weird hour.

I've opened 85 keys and never gotten anything interesting. :angry: I wish that they would at least consider switching the stamps out or something. But I guess I'm making a lot of random people happy when they get a stamp instead of dung from the money tree.

I finally managed to play a nice handful of Key Quests today! Thanks to my new laptop cooler, i managed to play three games, and even won one! Some of teh minigames I'll never be able to understand even after I read the guide to them on TDN... One mess up and you are sure to lose it feels like.

Today I get the urge to play so go in...and have a bunch of quitters - 3 when I was about to win. Two of them granted, I think their computers died or internet as with one they were winning and the other one the game had only just started. Then I had another game where it was terminated before it began.

I am not happy.

I have also reported the three who quit when I was about to win. Granted its probably an over reaction, but I'm furius and it made me feel better. Along with neomails asking if there was a reason why they quit. So far no responses. Unfortunately as its neopets I can't send what I feel without getting banned!

Today I get the urge to play so go in...and have a bunch of quitters - 3 when I was about to win. Two of them granted, I think their computers died or internet as with one they were winning and the other one the game had only just started. Then I had another game where it was terminated before it began.

I am not happy.

I have also reported the three who quit when I was about to win. Granted its probably an over reaction, but I'm furius and it made me feel better. Along with neomails asking if there was a reason why they quit. So far no responses. Unfortunately as its neopets I can't send what I feel without getting banned!

Ugh, sorry to hear that. Today, I had nothing but quitters. I wrote down the names on a piece of paper as a makeshift blacklist. Also doing one for a whitelist 9the ones that didn't quit when I beat them). Blacklist: 6. Whitelist: 1. x_x

If you would like, I could play with you sometime. If you like, just send a friend request or mail or something and we could set a time. I wouldn't quit unless my laptop was about to overheat or disconnected for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not happy.

Same thing has happened to me today. I hate it when that happens. TNT should have a system in place to ban those from the game for a set amount of time. They are usually quite strict with thes e sorts of things in other games - why are they so soft on key quest?

I don't really seem to have a problem with people quitting on me. What I have a problem with is that my browsers tend to be meanies and randomly freeze and close, and then I get nasty neomails telling me they're going to report me for quitting because they were winning... I even have it on my profile that I do NOT quite keyquest, it's my browser, but no-one seems to read that.

I think I am going to start playing with friends only, so I can avoid being yelled at and falsely reported.

I only just started playing KQ again because for what seems like the past two months all of my gold and silver keys were giving me junk stuff. Today, when I played for the first time in a while, it gave me a Secret Lab Map piece, so I feel like that was its apology to me for all those worthless prizes. XD

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I fell that worse than quitters, are the really rude players.

I've come to the decision to completely swear off non-friend playing. I've had a few quitters, but none have angered me more than someone who constantly does everything possible to make you have no keys, move backwards, etc. when they are obviously the ones winning with no chance to lose. It's rude, and uncalled for seeing as everyone is a winner in this game. There is no reason to be such horrid players, and yet, anyone that I play with over 600+ gold keys is a complete selfish brat(no wonder they win so much? They play unfairly.)

I honestly don't care about winning or losing, but when it comes to bad attitudes, THAT is what makes me angry.

To be honest, I fell that worse than quitters, are the really rude players.

I've come to the decision to completely swear off non-friend playing. I've had a few quitters, but none have angered me more than someone who constantly does everything possible to make you have no keys, move backwards, etc. when they are obviously the ones winning with no chance to lose. It's rude, and uncalled for seeing as everyone is a winner in this game. There is no reason to be such horrid players, and yet, anyone that I play with over 600+ gold keys is a complete selfish brat(no wonder they win so much? They play unfairly.)

I honestly don't care about winning or losing, but when it comes to bad attitudes, THAT is what makes me angry.

Unfortunately they really are just playing the game. You are meant to use the power ups and stuff. It's not cheating or breaking the rules. Though some people do use them excessively.

Guest Yoshinho

They are not playing unfairly at all. They probably played it a lot maybe even since the day it came out. It does not mean they are cheating and it is absolutely fair.

I'm brand new to keyquest - even though I'm an old hand at neopets it's taken me months to come around to keyquest.

Are we allowed to use this thread to arrange keyquest games? ^_^

I was told that when keyquest has a special theme (like the one now is winter) the prizes arent very good, is this true?

No they are not that good. Occassionally they will add something good like for halloween that had a snorkle snout but other then that it's kinda lame.

The new board is so confusing! There are portals everywhere!

That's the fun part though, I've given up trying to win the gold key, but just learning about how the boards work. When key quest had only one board it was really easy to become an expert because of the one board instead of 5+.

The new board is so confusing! There are portals everywhere!

I played KQ for the first time a couple days ago. Of the Chocolate boards, there's only one I liked. (I think it was the second one.) I hated the one where each key was separate and required you to go through portals.