Springtime Celebration

Izzy ♥

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip!! I also gotten a Iced Easter Chick Cookie from the toy negg...

I got the free pink negg from the NC mall with the book inside, but not the green one :S

So you can pick up more than 1 color negg at the NC mall? I've gotten the pink one, and now the others aren't showing up.

well, i've got green and pink ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There's a pink negg in the nc mall now too! I hear rumor that by the end of the day there will also be a swirly one.

Swirly negg still not out as of 11:39 NSt.

There is also now rumor that a negg necklace and two different kinds of negg wings exist and will be in the nc mall as prizes... I don't know if this is founded just saw it on the boards.

yup they are the negg wings and the simple negg wings. They come up as items when you search negg on the neopets search and it says that they are NC Mall items, but they are not yet available on neopets and none of the item database sites I've checked have them yet.

Hmm...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

could you only get the green negg earlier on today or has anyone been able to get it recently...?

I think just earlier today, but I'm not positive about that.

I got the swirly one! 12:02 NST!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

I think you will be able to collect them all...

TNT are probably still fixing things and making sure it works properly :P And then the green one will come back. This is only a guess though.