Springtime Celebration

Izzy ♥

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just got my last negg, I'm so relieved as I didn't get the green one this morning and was afraid that I had missed it, but it came after my pink & green swirly one

The toy neggs seem to cycle on a 2 hour schedule:

8:00 am green

10:00 am pink

12:00 pm swirly

2:00 pm back to green again, however...

The green showed up for my wife at 2:00 pm, she had missed it earlier, but I can't see it, I already got it this morning. Hopefully at 4:00 pm she will be able to pick up the pink one.

The toy neggs seem to cycle on a 2 hour schedule:

8:00 am green

10:00 am pink

12:00 pm swirly

2:00 pm back to green again, however...

The green showed up for my wife at 2:00 pm, she had missed it earlier, but I can't see it, I already got it this morning. Hopefully at 4:00 pm she will be able to pick up the pink one.

I missed the pink one!!!! They are giving these away tomorrw as well right?

It's a bit after 4 PM NST now and I just got the Pink one ast my first. That fist the time pattern:

8 AM Green

10 AM Pink

12 PM Swirly

2 PM Green

4 PM Pink

Too bad 4 PM is 1 AM here, I'll have to wait 'till tomorrow to get the rest, I won't be up for the next four hours!

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't get a clue from Rosie the Robot Dancing, Cross-dressing Grarrl. I got the ears no problem, but didn't see anything resembling a clue.

This thing started on the 31st of March, right? Not the 30th? Right now it's april 1st where I am, so I get confused with the 'posted yesterday' markings =)

Yayay. I got all 3 Negg Toys, but what's the "Negg bonk" for the pets? Do you get it when you collect all the neggs, or do you have to open them all first?

My bet is you have to open them =)

I got lousy Pink Scented Flowers from the pink egg :S

Pink&Green Swirly Negg Toy = Grassy Bridge

Pink Negg - Pink Poppies [flowers]

Green Negg - Starflower Patterned Easter Negg

:D!

The obvious hint here is that all the items are color coordinated with the Negg Toy.

But the green negg however, seems to give actual neggs instead of garden decor :O

Green Negg gave me : Brightly Coloured Easter Negg

Swirl Negg gave me : A book ( I forget which :/)

Pink Negg gave me: Cybunny Baby Book & Negg Head Bonk

Now should I be concerned that I open them? Was I suppose to save all of these until the 12th?

I haven't gotten a green one O.o I got a pink one from the NC mall and I got the ears but nothing else. Help?

4/5 of the Hunt Eggs found.

Edit 5/5 found.

Yayay. I got all 3 Negg Toys, but what's the "Negg bonk" for the pets? Do you get it when you collect all the neggs, or do you have to open them all first?

You do have to open them all first and on the last negg you open it'll be your "bonus" gift

I haven't gotten a green one O.o I got a pink one from the NC mall and I got the ears but nothing else. Help?

I'm pretty sure you just have to wait an hour, that's what I did. A negg a hour

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well. I don't have the swirly one yet. do you think it'll be up at 6PM NST?

Yes, the swirly negg is up now, I just collected mine - and in a few minutes I'm going to bed =)