Springtime Celebration

Izzy ♥

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Merchandise Negg Hunt: Please note that these promotion won't award you Neopoints daily and may not be available in all countries. Collect free Neopoints and items from clicking on these links:

Main , Catalogue and Wish List , Where To Find It , Plush .

I refreshed on all of those yesterday abd did not get any thing from them. Any word on whether they are available today, and also, tricks to getting them to show up?

I just got all three neggs and only had to refresh 3 times!

Must be super lucky

:thumbsup:

So did I.

Does anyone know if there are more hidden neggs today?

I still haven't figured out what her hints are...

I also got all 3 neggs yesterday within an hour of each other or so.

But then the inventory disappeared and I never got to open them...

I got 2 books and a easter negg as well as the bonus wearable :)

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THE CLUES!!!!

After you get your item and the part telling you what you got is up make rosie dance

Todays was

In a frightful woodland's carnival ground

Find treasure just by clicking 'round.

did anybody get any of the others? If so could you help me out?

opps didn't read the rest of the post!! just got excited.. Evidently this is the only clue

YAY!!!!

finally got the last negg...

Got the grassy bridge

Starflower Patterned Easter Negg

3 of the great negg hunts

Cybunny baby book

And the Negg Head Bonk!

Now trying to figure out the clue...

clicked every where and still don't get it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the Riddle with out making her dance. I got my prize then pressed the closed button and when the page refreshed the clue was there. I thought it might have to do with the Carnival game but I didn't come up with anything. Any other ideas?

I went into the Carnival of terror game and I played it once to see if maybe sending a score would prompt a prize but got nothing. I checked back with Rosie and let her dance a few times for me but I think her dances are random. Then I went back and played the game again and just clicked around inside the game and all I got was a bunch of pie to the face!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I went into the Carnival of terror game and I played it once to see if maybe sending a score would prompt a prize but got nothing. I checked back with Rosie and let her dance a few times for me but I think her dances are random. Then I went back and played the game again and just clicked around inside the game and all I got was a bunch of pie to the face!

yeah, that's what i thought, too.

i'm pretty sure it has to do with the haunted woods, though.

:mellow:

word on the neoboards is that she's talking about the banner ad. if you click on it in the haunted woods fairgrounds it takes you to a page called Welcome to the Capri Sun Disrespectoids Recreation Center!! and it says that you one of the disrespectoids and that if you find all three you will get neopoints and a fabulous prize.

word on the neoboards is that she's talking about the banner ad. if you click on it in the haunted woods fairgrounds it takes you to a page called Welcome to the Capri Sun Disrespectoids Recreation Center!! and it says that you one of the disrespectoids and that if you find all three you will get neopoints and a fabulous prize.

Nope just did it. No negg i got a Whoopee Cushion.

Oh they are in the haunted woods, Faerieland and Mystery Island in case anyone wants to do it.

EDIT: Congratulations! Rosie hands you a plastic Negg. You open it to find...

Rotten Negg Face Splat

All you have to do is click on the shops in the fairgrounds a bunch of times you will get it eventually. Good luck guys.

Started clicking jack-o-lanterns by Test Your Strength, then Bagatelle. Got it with the large one to the right of Bagatelle.

Are others finding it here?

Do you have to click a certain number of jacks first?

Can it move depending on how many you click and where?

Just clicked on the Haunted woods > Deserted Fairground > Carnival of Terror -

Congratulations! Rosie hands you a plastic Negg. You open it to find...

Rotten negg face splat

Unsure if there were any clues from previous day though x