TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Or a Maraquan Peophin, they're so pretty. ^_^

Are they? I was under the impression that there was no Maraquan Peophin :P

My dream pets keep changing lol. Currently, I'm hoping to zap my Eyrie Halloween.

Other than that, I'm just saving for a Mutant Draik (I'm gonna morph Wyvern, perfect name right? :D) and hoping to trade up my MSP for a sweet UC :)

Already got a couple down: Darigan Aisha and Ghost Acara. One was from simply saving up to buy out of the HT, the other was a lucky stumble in someone's shop, selling 8 of those nice things!

The only one I'm really adamant about now is a Pirate Kougra. I've got access to the Rainbow Fountain now that I've completed one of her quests (thank yor faerie quest event!) but I still haven't painted him yet. Maybe I'm too attached to his Tyrannian look? Eh, I can use the fountain whenever.

I've also considered a UC Maraquan Aisha, a pirate Lupe, or a blue Lutari. Eh, scratch the Lutari, can't get one. No lab ray for me, thank you very much. I COULD save up for the MP, which can also get me the Adam avatar saving up for that thing!

Wow! So many people have posted..honestly I just want the lab ray to use on Pounded pets and ok, maybe my own....

I'd love a Desert Xweetok....or maybe a chocolate one..

I already have two of mine, so the other two dream pets I would want is a lutari but not sure which color I like the best yet, and a transparent grundo which doesn't exsist yet, but that is what I want :)

Love the lab ray because I think it may give me my lutari, but no one has ever confirmed this for me.

Love the lab ray because I think it may give me my lutari, but no one has ever confirmed this for me.

You can get a Lutari from the lab ray. Many people have reported getting them. And I've actually gotten one myself, a month or so ago.

I only have one dream pet at the moment. A Chocolate Blumaroo!! So cute and delicious looking!! Hopefully one day I'll have enough NP's to get myself into the lab!

Well, at some point, I'd like to make my Lupe into a Magma Lupe, and change Tuskernoony, my Tuskaninny, into a Plushie. Haven't decided on anything for my Shoyru yet.

And I don't really understand the appeal of the Lutari. Is it just because they're rare, or is it because you guys like the look of them?

If I were to have one dream pet, I'd like to have a Halloween-Faerie Kiko. I'm currently saving up Neopoints for both a Halloween Paint Brush and a Faerie Paint Brush to make my beloved Kiko into one.

If I were to have one dream pet, I'd like to have a Halloween-Faerie Kiko. I'm currently saving up Neopoints for both a Halloween Paint Brush and a Faerie Paint Brush to make my beloved Kiko into one.

Wow. I did have a Halloween/Faerie or Faerie/ Halloween Kiko, but I kept zapping him/her.

my dream neopet is a royal usul and can't this decide this next one: maractite shoyru or magma shoyru ^_^. i'm saving up to get a royal paint brush for usul but i only have 60k and i'm trying to enter the magma pool wish me luck ^_^