TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Yay!!

I got a mutant Ixi :D

My dreamies change from time to time, it seems.

But I only have one account, so I suppose I can always go back to them!

The last three I want on this account is:

Snow Cybunny

Plushie Draik

(Hopefully will be released) "Tron" Kougra or Lupe

My dream pets are Faerie Pteri (I got it, but I like the unconverted version better... *sigh*) and Maraquan Shoyru (Working on it now... $~$) at the moment. Other Faerie pets (unconverted) are pretty too. :D I'm still thinking about what my third pet will be... Maybe a lab rat? :P

yay! so today i pound adopted (on impulse) a yellow cybunny. the royalboys are really cute so i was like yay! turned out, it was a girl. wellll, thankfully the lab scientist (when you battle him) can change your pets gender :D :D hurray for learning new things (found that out from someone today).

just thought id post that so everyone knows about that awesome ability :)

As much as I love the Shoyru, there just aren't any colors that really make them interesting... which is why I'm hoping for a Darigan Chomby. Even though regular Chombies are boring to me, that design is so... well, creative! :laughingsmiley:

Maybe, if I ever decide to get another pet, I might try for an Island Aisha. They're gorgeous!

Plushie grundo. UC would be even better, but the converted ones are still really cute. I've slowly been building my grundo brood (14 completed) and plushie is one of the last 2 in my plans. I'm hoping for a FFQ, but if not, I guess I'll keep saving.

Faerie Pteri and royal hissi <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A Draik, in Faerie/White/Brown. :laughingsmiley: But it's impossible to get one until I save up a ridiculous amount of nps, so I'm just waiting for that time to come. x_x x_x Currently 10 percent the way there!~

Or a Maraquan Peophin, they're so pretty. ^_^